billyunl
    billyunl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

NBA Sunday..1-1 yesterday.. 78-47-2 YTD (62.4%) +52.6 units.

Keep in mind that my picks are primarily based on market analysis and situational power rankings, the following write-ups are not exhaustive as to the factors that led to my booking each play.

All power rankings are SOS weighted and split exclusively between home and road performance. Home performance has no effect on a team’s road power ranking and vice-versa.

Plays:

New Orleans Hornets +10

Stake: 2.2 to win 2 units

I am surprised that we don’t have more plays against the Suns. They are a counter-intuitive team that I rate as 2 points better on the road. They may also be the most shallow team in the league, their depth is absolutely terrible. You already know that I rate the Hornets 9 points better on the road, so we are gaining a very large double edge on the odds makers universal home court advantage adjustment.

The Hornets are very banged-up right now, and that is over accounted for in this spread. I would imagine at least a coupe for their questionable/doubtful players end up gutting it out because of how short handed they are. The Hornets are very team-oriented, they have one of the most evenly-distributed range of Roland ratings in the league and that makes them very consistent, as they do not have rely on one or two guys carrying them every night. Their consistency is a big reason why the Hornets netted us 9 units during the month of March.

Look for the Hornet's second team, lead by Greivis Vasquez, to outscore the Suns bench badly. The Suns are almost a D-league team when Nash is not on the floor. They have a pretty nice starting line-up, but you can’t really expect a team to win by double digits with too much frequency when their bench is such a liability.

I’ve gotten a few e-mails about the fact that the Hornets are playing their 4th game is 5 days. That is very basic and easily available information, you can be sure that odds makers adjust accordingly to factors like that. There is no use trying to make a more accurate adjustment for that kind of situation, just take the odds makers adjustment as fairly accurate, and move on to more important, less common information.

Referee assignments:

• Dan Crawford: 18-19-2 home team ATS record
    • JT Orr: 16-19-1 home team ATS record
    • Leroy Richardson: 13-26 home team ATS record

dowecheat'em&how
    dowecheat'em&how's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6762

thanks billyunl best

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Thanks a lot for the play, and win or lose I appreciate your efforts. Look forward to your threads everyday and love the break downs for each selections. I saw you catchin some slack in one of your previous posts but truth is we could use more guys like you around here and not all ridiculous multi unit lock of the millenium with no real reasoning threads. Clearly, whatever youve been doing has been working so no complaints from this end. Keep up the great work bro and props again on the selections.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Thanks a lot for the play, and win or lose I appreciate your efforts. Look forward to your threads everyday and love the break downs for each selections. I saw you catchin some slack in one of your previous posts but truth is we could use more guys like you around here and not all ridiculous multi unit lock of the millenium with no real reasoning threads. Clearly, whatever youve been doing has been working so no complaints from this end. Keep up the great work bro and props again on the selections.

Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No luck tonight...

dowecheat'em&how

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    right on the money vinnie thanks billyunl....DWCH

dowecheat'em&how

any for tonight billy..........DWCH

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Guy hasn't had a winning day since I started tailing, ok I'm off