You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lmao at bulls

Westbrook and Durant going hard to show them who the real team in the nba is

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Still pretty early. Besides, without Rose their superstar its hard to say that. Their barely up by 7 without him. Would be like OKC without Kevin Durant.

You mad bro

I'm only kidding lol .. It's sad how the thunder r the best team in the west with only 3 offensive players lol

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Bulls need to get their head in this game. Up by 7 isn't terrible considering, but I think the Bulls can play better.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    I'm only kidding lol .. It's sad how the thunder r the best team in the west with only 3 offensive players lol
    What are you talking about?

"Only three offensive players.."

When two of those players are top 5 in the league and the other guy is going to be the 6th man of the year, you're in pretty good shape. We also have Perkins and Ibaka. Ibaka leads the NBA in blocks FYI.

So we have three of the league's best offensive players, a nasty center in Perkins, and the league leader in Blocks with Ibaka.

Yeah....how in the f*ck is a team that starts two All-Stars and is really deep first in the West? It's shocking.

The Thunder might have two players that are first team all NBA.

You mad bro

Did I mention anything about defense.?? I don't think so .. And yeah bulls ping to lose by 40 now

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Did I mention anything about defense.?? I don't think so .. And yeah bulls ping to lose by 40 now
    Then what kind of point were you trying to make? Are you trying to say we have no offense??? LMAO. "Three offensive players".

Are you saying we only have three good players that can score?