Maybe play the 1st half?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

double post.

BIGRIG
    BIGRIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yeah was thinking the same just waiting for the line to come out n btw anyone who wants to play the bulls 1st h anyone who plays against OKC normally covers first half...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

The New York Post reported that several Magic players, including Dwight Howard, were partying at a New York nightclub in Tuesday night before Wednesday night's game until 3 a.m.The Magic were blown out by the Knicks in a lackuster performance.The Post story said "sources spotted the Magic’s Glen “Big Baby” Davis and Jason Richardson partying until the early hours. They started out dining in the private wine room of Philippe New York."Then the pair joined Dwight Howard — who got a shout-out from the DJ on the loudspeaker, spies said — Chris Duhon and Quentin Richardson at Greenhouse during R&B singer Dawn Richard’s EP release party. The players were seen ordering bottles of Champagne and raged in the club until around 3 a.m."Jason Richardson denied being out. "I was in my room," he said.Van Gundy said, "I didn't ask (who was out). I don't care. All I addressed today...I didn't want anybody telling me yes or no. They're men. ...Guys out know who they are. I'm not running an investigation. We're all in this together."

BIGRIG

Where's this info the day I took orl n got killed partying fools lol well now I see y I keep getting burned I like to party as much as the next man but shit we got work to do here fellas

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea, haha i was on magic that game.

i might think about fading the road team ATS saturday or sunday day games at the garden, because friday or saturday night partying in NYC is too irresistable not to party for many NBA players

BIGRIG

True it's like them white women are just kryptonite to them guys lol partying in NYC b4 game day is like messing with the girl with daddy issues and emotional problems you kno you shouldn't but it's to hard not to pass up..