Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fade the Judge 3/28

Had a great night. Golden State came through big for me and covered the losses from the previous two days. Actually up 0.3U now.

Lots of plays tonight. I try to look at the board for my "strong" plays, but I just continue to see what appears to be other small opportunities. I feel like I should lay off the bets I feel less sure of, but yet I take them in case the plays I'm more sure of lose. Let's see what happens tonight.

2U Plays

Indiana -5.5 - The Pacers are coming off two big double-digit victories over the Heat and the Bucks. They beat the Bucks in Milwaukee by 21 points, while the Nets are having trouble covering their own head much less a game. Do the Nets have the possibility to cover tonight? About as much chance as they had against the Jazz.

Minnesota -5.5 - After a disappointing loss last night to the Grizzlies, the Wolves travel to Charlotte. There's no reason to think they won't want to rebound with a double-digit win tonight and there's very little reason to think the worst team in the league will keep it close.

Sacramento +3.5 - This is definitely a game the Kings could win straight up. They already gave the Spurs their first home loss of the season earlier this year and are a much better home team. Tonight, the Spurs are coming off a win against the Suns and are most likely going to rest one or more of their big players. They are clinched for the playoffs and are 6.5 games ahead of the Mavs, so I don't see much motivation. Thompson should be back for the Kings, so look for him, Cousins, and Thornton to take it to the Spurs tonight.

Chicago -4 - This is the 5th game in 6 nights for the poor Hawks. Home, away, home, away, now home again, they have to be tired. And I think it's showing. Won their first 3 in a b2b2b (including the 4OT), got a day of rest, and lost to the Bucks in Milwaukee. Now their coming home to face arguably the best road team in the league, who have been holding their own well without Rose (5-2 in his recent absence). After their hefty loss to Denver on Monday, they'll want to get back on the winning track.

Bulls/Hawks -181.5 - A tired Hawks crew going up against a defense that's only allowing 86 PPG in their last 5 games? I'd look for the Hawks to score between 76-82 points and, with the Bulls cover, a total of 178.

Raptors/Nuggets +202 - The Raptors are no stranger to scoring, having put up 95+ points in 8 of their last 12 games. The Nuggets have allowed 111 PPG on average their past 5 games. Look for two rested clubs to light up the scoreboard for 210+.

1U Plays

Golden State -2 - With Kaman's return questionable (or playing sick), the Warriors should be looking to add another win against the horrible Hornets squad tonight. Their last meeting took place in New Orleans one week ago, where the Ellis-less Warriors pulled out a 9-point victory, despite a triple double from Jarrett Jack, a healthy Kaman, and New Orleans shotting almost 50% from the field. Might seem too easy, but hard to back the Hornets here.

Cavaliers/Pistons -191 - Somewhat of a shot in the dark, so don't pay this a whole lot of attention. Both prior meetings this year between these two clubs resulted in over 191 scores. However, Cleveland only put up 85 points their last outting, and Detroit 79. In their last 5, the teams are averaging 91 PPG and 86 PPG respectively. 191 seems a tad high given their current form.

Phoenix +6.5 - They may be coming off a tough loss last night, but the Suns are a spread-covering machine. They're also only a couple of games off of playoff contention, with the Clippers just ahead of them in the division. The Clippers have been so inconsistent as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix won this SU. At any rate, I have to take the points here.

BOL to everyone tonight.

-Judge

Judgejoebrwn

What a night so far...

Indiana -5.5 - Loss (2.2U) - Just got demolished. It was against intelligence, but it wasn't even close.

Minnesota -5.5 Loss (2.2U) - Are you kidding me? Up 10 with a minute to go, Love misses a layup, Minny fouls with 14 to go, Charlotte converts, and doesn't give a shit to foul nor does Minny feel like putting up another bucket. Lost by a half a point.

Chicago -4 - Win (2U) - Played out like a script.

Bulls/Hawks -181.5 - Win (2U) - Bet of the year? Hawks scored within my range and the full total was only 3 points off.
    Raptors/Nuggets +202 - Loss (2.2) - ...what in the hell? Just when you think it couldn't get any worse than Minny/Charlotte, Nuggets managed only 11 points in the 4th on 3 of 20 from the field (including 15 misses in a row in the final 8 minutes) to miss the over by a single...f*cking...bucket. Unreal.

Detroit/Cleveland -191 - Win (1U) - Not surprising.

Down 1.6U with 4U still on the board. We really should be up 2.4, but the NBA gods weren't kind to us thus far.

-Judge

Judgejoebrwn

Added: 5U - Golden State -6 2H

Judgejoebrwn

Added: 2U - Sacramento +1.5 2H

Judgejoebrwn

Golden State - 2 - Loss (1.1U) - Trailed big at halftime and couldn't make up the difference.

Phoenix +6.5 - Loss (1.1U) - Looks solid at halftime, but the Clippers ran away with the 2H.

Golden State -6 2H - Loss (5.5U) - Everything the Warriors gave me against the Lakers they lost me against the Hornets. Pretty crazy.

Sacramento +3.5 - Loss (2.2U) - Kept it close througout the entire game, but couldn't close as they continued to let the Spurs score on almost every possession.

Sacramento +1.5 2H - Win (2U) - Clutch 3-pointed as time expired gave us the half-point edge here. Much needed with the horrid luck tonight.

All in all, a poor performance by Golden State and a couple of bad breaks for the Nuggets and Wolves in the 4th left us down 7.3U on the night. Only 4 games on the table for 3/29. See what we can do.

-Judge