lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Clippers -7 and Celtics -3.5

Clippers -7 -103 (3x). Suns won here last time but tonight the clippers roll. Suns gonna go back down to earth.

Celtics -3.5 -107 (6x) this is the gift of the night. Good value on boston. Utah will get rolled here.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Agreed on LAC, I'll bet them 1H and for the full game. Also heard that Nash had tightness in his back after last night's game, and Hill could be out as well.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have been spot on with Boston calls as of late so why not go 50x like the last 2?

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Love the Boston play - GL

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Like Boston. Will see later about Clip show.

GL.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Too bad I like the Suns tonight.

Good luck on your plays though.

jmbbarata
    nhl
    jmbbarata's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Clippers -7 -103 (3x). Suns won here last time but tonight the clippers roll. Suns gonna go back down to earth.

Celtics -3.5 -107 (6x) this is the gift of the night. Good value on boston. Utah will get rolled here.
    Yes, I agree

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Agreed on LAC, I'll bet them 1H and for the full game. Also heard that Nash had tightness in his back after last night's game, and Hill could be out as well.
    The Suns ML the Clippers last meeting without Nash in LA. But im definitely all over the Celtics. This reminds me of the BOS/POR game earlier this year

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    The Suns ML the Clippers last meeting without Nash in LA. But im definitely all over the Celtics. This reminds me of the BOS/POR game earlier this year
    I mentioned it in another thread, but UTA/BOS reminds me exactly of POR/BOS a few weeks ago. Roughly the same line, public was all over BOS, yet the line moved in the opposite direction. No one really saw an angle for taking POR, but a lot of people bit on the line movement. And of course by half time the Celts were up by about 30.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    So is everyone else.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    So is everyone else.

And your point is.......??????

DudleyDawson

Point is 3/4 of the public is backing the Celts but line has went from -4 to -3.5...also most SBR likes Boston too, most SBR are squares. Squares are all over Boston tonight. Utah covers this short spread.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

i like utah to win outright

Speedy88

Point is 3/4 of the public is backing the Celts but line has went from -4 to -3.5...also most SBR likes Boston too, most SBR are squares. Squares are all over Boston tonight. Utah covers this short spread.
    I disagree. I've seen more people on UTA in SBR than BOS. UTA is shaping up as the "trendy dog." Regardless of who SBR is on, I just can't take UTA as a short dog against BOS at home.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/32...boston-celtics

^^^^ Line was about the same for this game as well, public was all over BOS, books moved the line backwards, and BOS dominated that entire game. A ton of game today have some degree of RLM on them, just look at SA/SAC and MIN/CHA. Pub is also pounding the Nuggets over 80% and the line hasn't budged all day. Good luck Dud.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I like the Boston call also. Utah cant hit shit outside and their gonna have a tough time inside the paint with Garnett. Plus the refs show Garnett a lot of love as well. Clippers is a little scary. If Shannon Brown brings it like he did last night I don't think the Clippers can keep up even with a dominating Griffin to lead the charge. But if the suns can't keep from giving up a lot of 2nd chances on defense thats troublesome also. As much as I like Nash, minus his assist I'm not terribly worried. Gortat just needs to get his tall ass in gear and get those rebounds on their bricks. I'm going Suns +7 here.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I no longer trust the Clippers to win - letter alone cover, they burned me way too many times...

You mad bro

but as sad as this sounds i just cant trust the clippers anymore lol

Speedy88

Forget that horrible b2b2b stretch that the Clips had last week, they've won 2 in a row and appear to be getting back on track.

lakerboy

Utah is actually the square play. Books giving them a short line to avoid heavy $$ sharp money. Bos should be -4.5 here. I like how some people think that books are only after squares on the public side.

With Utah's recent play a line of more than +4 wouldn't meet current power ratings. Utah won't be able to match Bostons intensity tonight. Sometimes when there is a gift you take it and don't always try to figure out why someone is giving money away.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I like the Boston call also. Utah cant hit shit outside and their gonna have a tough time inside the paint with Garnett. Plus the refs show Garnett a lot of love as well. Clippers is a little scary. If Shannon Brown brings it like he did last night I don't think the Clippers can keep up even with a dominating Griffin to lead the charge. But if the suns can't keep from giving up a lot of 2nd chances on defense thats troublesome also. As much as I like Nash, minus his assist I'm not terribly worried. Gortat just needs to get his tall ass in gear and get those rebounds on their bricks. I'm going Suns +7 here.

dude ... utahs inside game is scary with jefferson and millisap .... u have to be out of ur mind to say they will have a tough time ... jefferson is hands down the top 3 C in the league overall .. jst on a shitty team so he gets no recognition

u put jefferson on a team where there is somewhat of an outside game then he could be easily a 25-13 player ... and not have to worry about working extra hard to get there

griffin has been far from dominating these past 2 weeks ... and the suns will suck if nash and hill dont play ... i just cant back the clippers after hearing they dont want to play for their coach ...

whatever u decide dude is on u ..wish u luck

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    dude ... utahs inside game is scary with jefferson and millisap .... u have to be out of ur mind to say they will have a tough time ... jefferson is hands down the top 3 C in the league overall .. jst on a shitty team so he gets no recognition

u put jefferson on a team where there is somewhat of an outside game then he could be easily a 25-13 player ... and not have to worry about working extra hard to get there

griffin has been far from dominating these past 2 weeks ... and the suns will suck if nash and hill dont play ... i just cant back the clippers after hearing they dont want to play for their coach ...

whatever u decide dude is on u ..wish u luck
    I agree Jefferson and Milsap are a dominating factor, inside the paint. Without an outside shooter they wont be able to draw any pressure from the paint (such as Brown was doing in Pheonix last night). That's Garnett's playground and even Jefferson's gonna have a tough time with his patented jump shot with the pressure Boston will bring. Believe me, I love Jazz as a team far better than the inconsistent team Boston has proven to be. I was on them for both the Hawks game and the Nets game, but here I have to put it on Boston.

I agree, Griffin hasnt been on his best but hes still a powerful force on the Clippers. I just cant see them against the Suns here though. BOL to you as well sir.

DudleyDawson

Utah is actually the square play. Books giving them a short line to avoid heavy $$ sharp money. Bos should be -4.5 here. I like how some people think that books are only after squares on the public side.

With Utah's recent play a line of more than +4 wouldn't meet current power ratings. Utah won't be able to match Bostons intensity tonight. Sometimes when there is a gift you take it and don't always try to figure out why someone is giving money away.
    Here's the deal. I don't know if you bet cash or just air like most here say but save your posts where you're trying to make others think you're sharp, cause you're not. You can fool most of these guys, but not the few of us who have a clue. I've noticed your quick to throw out 10X, 25X, 50X bets...so if the Celts are a gift why is this only a 6X?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You have been spot on with Boston calls as of late so why not go 50x like the last 2?

Here's the deal. I don't know if you bet cash or just air like most here say but save your posts where you're trying to make others think you're sharp, cause you're not. You can fool most of these guys, but not the few of us who have a clue. I've noticed your quick to throw out 10X, 25X, 50X bets...so if the Celts are a gift why is this only a 6X?

eyesickk
    eyesickk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dudley, that chart shows that rougly only 35% of the public was on the Cs at -4. So the line moved to -3.5, which is what caused about 65% of the public to be on the C's. I like the Jazz too, but I think you misread the graph.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

We can say the same about Oklahoma City Thunder last night.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by eyesickk View Post
    Dudley, that chart shows that rougly only 35% of the public was on the Cs at -4. So the line moved to -3.5, which is what caused about 65% of the public to be on the C's. I like the Jazz too, but I think you misread the graph.
    Nope, YOU are reading it wrong. The bold blue line is the point spread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post

We can say the same about Oklahoma City Thunder last night.
    There was no RLM in that one...

lakerboy

Dudley I never said I'm sharp. I like betting nba games. Last week those bos games were planned out by me well in advance. I was up a lot earlier in the year on the nba then gave it all back. Last week I got most of my giveaway back. Now I'm being more cautious.

Speedy88

Lol I love how everyone is telling LB how much money he should wager. It's his bankroll, he can put 10 bucks on it for all I care.

BTW Ray Allen is out tonight. I'm okay with that, Avery Bradley has been playing great lately.

Smalo89
    Smalo89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Chillin at the game no ray ray

brainfreeze0

Wow both Celtics and Jazz not making shit. Both seem to have butterfingers tonight also.

brainfreeze0

Boston getting their groove back

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Boston getting their groove back

lakerboy

Utah -1.5 for the second hf. Interesting.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Utah -1.5 for the second hf. Interesting.
    714cuzin has that as a play, but idk about it

123 Last