PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Bulls vs Hawks -- Bulls haven't lost 2 in a row yet

Bulls had piss poor efforts in their last two home games vs the Raptors (won luckily in the final seconds) , and lost straight up in a major beatdown to Denver.

Last 2 road games before that they won by DD in ORL (but ORL was coming off a b2b with MIA and simply didnt shop up), and also a DD win in TO.

The Hawks have a tendency to play hard for a string of games and then play disinterested for a few. I felt after that b2b2b sweep and winning 4 straight ( feeling satisfied) , that they would show their "other side" and thats what they did in MIL last night. However its the Bulls and they may get up for them at home, some of their games have been rough & tumble rides.

Bulls though, have been good on the road as of late. I haven't really looked at this match up, will look further into it during the day. Wonder what the motive is for the Bulls to cover a line like 4 and go through a war if the Hawks show up. I mean, they have the regular season top seed in the east sewn up, not much to really play for.

Though seedings are very overrated.

PR9

Gotta say my first instinct is to go with the Bulls. Because 1) I despise the Hawks, everything about em I can't stand, and 2) Bulls throw out good efforts after a bad loss, and 3) they haven't lost 2 in row this season

still have to look into it further but thats my thinking out of the gate

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I hate the Hawks, but I can see them getting up for this game and wining SU. Hawks are very unpredictable, but they should be able to get up for the best team in the Eastern Conference. I think the Bulls are slowly coming back down to earth, and their lines are still over-inflated w/o Rose. After a few nice covers w/o Rose against ORL, MIA, etc., books feel comfortable over-inflating their lines.

Don't forget CHI is sitting fairly comfortable with a 3.5 game lead on the Heat for first place in the East. ATL is in a heavy pack of teams fighting for late playoff seeding. We are hitting that last 15-20 game stretch, you have to win when you are at home, and you have to avoid multiple losses in a row. Hopefully the Hawks value that....

PR9

The thing is, Thibs absolutely railed the team for their lack of effort after the last game.

I mean, he TOTALLY got into them and RAILED them.

Hawks playing their 5 game in 6 nights, including a quadruple OT, and traveling on a b2b. With Thibs up their asses I'm going Bulls 1st Quarter minimum for this one, as I think they'll respond to their coach and show effort early

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Agree that Bulls come out hard.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I hate the hawks too but they have played great on b2b's this year. I think this line is way too high for a Rose-less Bulls against Hawks on the road. They beat the Bulls with Rose on the last game of a b2b2b earlier this year. I think Hawks may win SU. But I'll take the points

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    The thing is, Thibs absolutely railed the team for their lack of effort after the last game.

I mean, he TOTALLY got into them and RAILED them.

Hawks playing their 5 game in 6 nights, including a quadruple OT, and traveling on a b2b. With Thibs up their asses I'm going Bulls 1st Quarter minimum for this one, as I think they'll respond to their coach and show effort early
    I also noticed that Atlanta has gotten off to slow starts to their games. only against Utah they had a decent 1st quarter. against other teams, they have struggled in the early going and then played well in the 2nd half to make games out of it.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I also noticed that Atlanta has gotten off to slow starts to their games. only against Utah they had a decent 1st quarter. against other teams, they have struggled in the early going and then played well in the 2nd half to make games out of it.
    yes, exactly. I pointed that out before the Utah game. Before that Utah game Atlanta started slow even against the shittiest of shitty teams (like Cavs, Wizards, Nets, etc)

ATL is a 2nd half team. They started like shit in MIL yesterday too, and played better in the 2nd H until MIL made a run later in the 4th

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

1st quarter looks good. Bulls start hard in response to their coach, but fail to finish the game with Hawks needing the win.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Bulls & under parlay

PR9

Wow I was just perusing a Bulls message board and their fans are very pessimistic for tonight's game

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    I hate the hawks too but they have played great on b2b's this year. I think this line is way too high for a Rose-less Bulls against Hawks on the road. They beat the Bulls with Rose on the last game of a b2b2b earlier this year. I think Hawks may win SU. But I'll take the points
    Yeah I went with the Hawks on this one. Was a tough call.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Wow I was just perusing a Bulls message board and their fans are very pessimistic for tonight's game
    If you're talking about RealGM, then every Bulls fan there thinks the world is ending after a loss

I'm a Bulls fan that visits there frequently

PR9

I'm watching this game now. I may just make a play in-game on Hawks. Bulls look surprisingly disinterested early in comparison to the Hawks

looks like 2 losses in a row for Bulls here

PR9

This game is to be left alone. I am. Better plays out there.

BOL all

PR9

heh. I just checked the box score and bulls shot 100% from downtown in the 2nd Q after I tuned out

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bulls have gone 84 games since losing 2 in a row (in the regular season)

That is ridiculous

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'll take an under every time between ATL and CHI.