Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lakers @ Warriors, Who You Got?

Line is up to LAL -7 now after opening at -5.5. I would normally be all over the Warriors because the Lakers are absolute crap as favorites on the road. And they don't really have any business being 7 point favorites over anyone on the road, however the Warriors lack of size worries me a bit. Outside of David Lee, this team doesn't really have any other productive big men.

Anyone like GS +7 here?

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

leanin Lakers should be dbl digit win

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

I grabbed the Lakers 1H at -3 (-115). My thoughts are that the Lakers are coming off a loss, have a day's rest, don't have to travel too far, and are a better team since the deadline. Golden State got worse after the deadline and like you said they have no size. Although the Lakers have been terrible ATS (and SU) on the road, they tend to cover 1H spreads more often than the full game. Also 5D had the 1H line at -3 when the full game was at -6.5. Usually the 1H would be 3.5 so a little added value there. I am a bit concerned about how well Kobe is adjusting to having a point guard who actually handles the ball. What you think of this play Speedy?

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

As much as I'm not big on Lakers I'd definitely side with them here. Kobe was pretty pissed about losing at home with Memphis a team they should have been able to take. Dunno what tomorrow night spread will be when hey play OKC but it will likely be thin, and a tough game. They need to regain some face after that upset and I think the Warriors will take the brunt of that tonight. Lakers -7 imo

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Lol, don't even know why I asked this question. Anytime the Lakers are playing a sub .500 team, everyone is on them. I knew the answer before I even asked the question. Everyone was on LA as well when they lost SU at Washington and at Detroit.

However, GS's lack of size is going to kill them. They are going to have to give that 7-footer Keith Benson some playing time.

I'm just going to lay off. Obviously the books have some confidence in LAL since the line has jumped 1.5 points, whereas OKC who is being pounded has only moved a half point.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ "Lol, don't even know why I asked this question. Anytime the Lakers are playing a sub .500 team, everyone is on them."

May as well have a thread asking if someone likes pizza or getting punched in the balls.