bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rick Adelman should be the coach of the year

Amazing job he has done with this team, any other coach these guys could be playing .300% ball. He has them competing every night, and a .500% team.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vinny Del Negro already has COY locked up

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

How? It's not like he was given a crap roster. He has the best PF in the NBA on his team. If the Wolves don't make the playoffs he shouldn't even be a candidate. I know the Wolves have had some bad luck with injuries, but injuries are part of the game.

bleek88

Vinny Del Negro are u kidding me? Have you seen the clippers play lately? Are you from this planet?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Coach Thibb deserves to win it again this year if the Bulls finish first place in the East.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Vinny Del Negro are u kidding me? Have you seen the clippers play lately? Are you from this planet?
    Yea they just beat the Griz by 16. Same Griz team that is dominating the Lakers tonight.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Coach Thibb deserves to win it again this year if the Bulls finish first place in the East.
    smartest comment in here. with all the injuries, nobody has did better than Thibbs, its not even close.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Love is great no doubt. Pekovic is also very good. Nobody else that starts on the team however would start on any quality NBA team, not championship contenders at least.

Wesley Johnson is terrible and can already be declared a bust, heck it was safe to declare him as such last year.

Luke Ridnour is a good role player, yet he's been starting all year.

Derrick Williams has potential, but for now has not lived up to the hype.

As a group the 1-2-3 positions on the Wolves are arguably the worst in the entire league. Maybe someone can name a lousier group but I doubt it. Adelman has done a great job. He won't win coach of the year, nor should he, but he does belong in the discussion. Last year they only won 17 out of 82 games and this year they've already won 23. They won't make the playoffs with Rubiou out but Adelman has done an amazing job with this collection of junk that David Kahn has put together.

bleek88

I think he deserves to win it. Chi has always been Chi. You know what your going to get. You didnt know what you were getting this season from the T-wolves is what im saying.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

below .500 teams dont deserve awards just being honest.

bleek88

there practically at .500% i havent looked at the CONF records in a minute just going of what ive seen lately