Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Friday 3/23/12 Play Opinions

Hey all. Recently got into sports betting at the end of last year. Started off well, but am definitely in a slump at the moment. Looking for opinions on my picks for today.

Bucks -7 - Regardless if Maggette plays, I have to think the Bucks are in a good spot. Okay, so they're in a b2b and on the road, but who better to take out your home loss frustrations out on than the worst team in the league? Even Philly put up triple digits against the Bobcats this week, so I find it hard to believe the Bucks won't pull a double-digit win here.

Nets +7 - The Hawks have been playing pretty poorly as of late. They had to fight through OT to pull out the win against the Cavs, a team which they've destroyed twice this season. The Nets play quite a bit better on the road oddly enough, which should be a nice turnaround from this home stint they've been on. The line opened at +8 if that's any indication. I'm almost thinking the M/L on the Nets could be a play.

76ers -6.5 - The aging Celtics do not play well on b2b's. They pulled it out last night when well-rested against a Bucks team returning from the road. I can't imagine them pulling out a cover against a 76ers team that beat them by 30 points earlier in the season.

Lakers -9 - Taking into account their surprising win last night, the Blazers have been outscored by over 14 points in their past 5 games. Put them in a b2b against one of the best home teams in the league who are fresh off a dominant rare road win and the difference should be an easy double-digits.

Knicks -5.5 - Not a huge fan of this line as the Knicks looked less-than-impressive against the 76ers. But they were in need of a rest I think, and under the new coach they've outscore their opposition by over 18 points the last 5 games. The Raptors haven't been playing well, even dropping a game to the b2b Bobcats over the weekend. No way I can see backing them against this surging Knicks club.

What do you guys think? Any of those look like huge red flags at all? Glad to be a part of this site and BOL to all this evening!

-Judge

Judgejoebrwn

Bucks -7 - Win
    Nets +7 - Loss (should've won, or at the very least pushed)
    76ers -6.5 - Win
    Knicks -5.5 - Loss

See if the Lakers come through.

-Judge

Judgejoebrwn

Lakers -9 - Loss.

2-3-0

Could've very easily been 4-1. Will try again tomorrow.

-Judge