Strong Info here tonite!!!

lg play Sac ML +220

sm play SA -1.5

Posting Record
    6-3 66%

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

How is this info l0l. Sacremento is not winning...

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe in them queens. And this is neither strong nor an info lmao.

italiano22
    italiano22's Avatar Become A Pro!

How confident are you in boston...Having a really bad day are you confiedent ???

italiano22

Or even Sacremento are you confident in them King?

King_Bookie

I have more confidence in sacramento ML than boston -8 or something. I guess it would explain a lot.

italiano22

Wow thats alot of confidence in sacramento...Any reasoning?

SportsTerminator

Why are you confident in the worst team in the nba l0l.

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing like laying you rep on the line after 12 posts lol

King_Bookie

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Why are you confident in the worst team in the nba l0l.
    To answer this and italiano22:

1. Phoenix is playing its 4th game in 5 nights. As far as I know only elite teams from the past managed to cover and win against this very hectic schedule (Denver experienced this and was mangled by 44 points by NJ).

2. Time Zones. With less than 24 hours to rest, the suns have to move to another time zone to play against a crappy (but well rested) team that many considers to have kicked the bucket.

3. Consensus. I fade teams when over 80% of the public bets for them.

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

some system about 4th game in 5 nights, not covering ATS BS. Read it on covers.

Dallas lost I think PHX is gonna take this going away 140+ tonight, have to look at that angle

King_Bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Lets_Get_Money View Post
    some system about 4th game in 5 nights, not covering ATS BS. Read it on covers
    Yes, that too. Although he confused me one the part about totals or something.

BS? haha, fine.

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by King_Bookie View Post
    Yes, that too. Although he confused me one the part about totals or something.

BS? haha, fine.
    I won't call it BS ... It's 40-8.

But in this instance Your dealing with 2 extremes (A good team and a sh1tty team) , Dallas losing, PHX playing for there playoff lives + Sacramento playing like sh1t. Really wouldn't put much confidence on Sac on this one.

King_Bookie

It also states that it is 16-0 ATS when played in a different time zone(like this)... hard to fade against a trend like that.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Looks like I may be putting my rep on the line but I'm about to go big on Phoenix -6. I don't see Sacramento as a threat here. Phoenix is one of the best scoring teams in the league. Phoenix is the top field goal percentage team in the league. Phoenix has the best field goal percentage meaning they get alot of high percentage shots or shots in the paint. Sacramento is one of the worst field goal defensive teams. They are also horrible guarding the 3 point line. I don't see them, with all their defensive woes, beating a desperate Phoenix team. We'll see who laughs last at the end..

King_Bookie

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Looks like I may be putting my rep on the line but I'm about to go big on Phoenix -6. I don't see Sacramento as a threat here. Phoenix is one of the best scoring teams in the league. Phoenix is the top field goal percentage team in the league. Phoenix has the best field goal percentage meaning they get alot of high percentage shots or shots in the paint. Sacramento is one of the worst field goal defensive teams. They are also horrible guarding the 3 point line. I don't see them, with all their defensive woes, beating a desperate Phoenix team. We'll see who laughs last at the end..
    Its either you or me pal. But I'm smiling right now, cleveland just cashed in for me. The only way I'll lose money today is if I both lose Bos -11 and Sac +5.5, which might happen.

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by Lets_Get_Money View Post
    I won't call it BS ... It's 40-8.

But in this instance Your dealing with 2 extremes (A good team and a sh1tty team) , Dallas losing, PHX playing for there playoff lives + Sacramento playing like sh1t. Really wouldn't put much confidence on Sac on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by King_Bookie View Post
    Its either you or me pal. But I'm smiling right now, cleveland just cashed in for me. The only way I'll lose money today is if I both lose Bos -11 and Sac +5.5, which might happen.

Well, one of us will be smiling or frowning in the end. I have Boston and Phoenix to finish off my night...

King_Bookie

So lets hope that Boston cashes in on this one. I'd be pissed if Durant turned on his game here.