Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

OKC -8.5 Tonight

Line says it all. OKC is already up to -9 now after opening up at -8 with majority of the public on LAC.

LAC is in the middle game of a b2b2b, and I'm sure CP3 is looking ahead to tomorrow's game in New Orleans.

Really bad spot here for LAC. Oh and lets throw all the situational angles out the window, OKC is a much better team than the Clipps. Clipps have been mediocre at best since losing Billups.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Completely agree. And after yesterdays loss in Utah (and add to that the fact that Clippers beat them a few months back), I think they'll be coming with their game faces on today. OKC is a good bet imo

OUKUSFBOS
    OUKUSFBOS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any other plays you like tonight Speedy?

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

I don't know, the Clippers will be some what motivated here as well after last night's game.

Have them teased at +15 from last night, not entirely confident with it now.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Line is a joke at -9, okc or pass. Cannot even fathom how anyone can take okc -9 here, that is why I like okc.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Line is a joke at -9, okc or pass. Cannot even fathom how anyone can take okc -9 here, that is why I like okc.
    Exactly. OKC and LAC are both big favorites of the public. I knew the line would be very telling. If it were around 9, then OKC easy. Middle game of a b2b2b is a bad spot to be in, especially in OKC.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Cp3 probably looking forward to his homecoming game but -9 seems too much to lay.

Probably go for live or 2nd half bets.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems we are on similar plays speedy. What you think of Philly tonight, love it now it has been pounded to -4

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    It seems we are on similar plays speedy. What you think of Philly tonight, love it now it has been pounded to -4
    Passing on it. I can get it at -3.5, but I told myself that I wouldn't bet against the Knicks until they come down from this post-D'Antoni euphoric high.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

LAC have not covered in awhile. Got blown out last night, did not cover at home against a depleted HOU team or a DET team.. and lost home games before that.

This is a great spot for LAC to get blown out. There is something happening behind closed doors we dont know about.

reminds a little bit of Portland getting blown out in indy, like the clippers did last night in indy, and the very next night Portland got blown out against the knicks on a b2b. McMillan got fired.

OKC is a far far better team. Durant probably wont have the poor shooting night he had last night in utah . Expect him to bounce

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Probably going to try a player prop, Durant pts over 27.5.

PR9

I'm probably going to go OKC 1st half. If the Clips are going to mail it in , it generally shows early (just like Port mailing it in early and Indy and the knicks both blew them out in the 1st half).

If OKC doesn't cover the 1st half, then I'll go again a little more at halftime as OKC has been a very good 2nd half team lately (compared to their early play) .. and I'll get a better line than the -9 full game number by going that way.

thats how I usually bet when I feel a blowout is about to ensue.

maybe I'm outsmarting myself in this spot, but that's the way I'll play it

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    I'm probably going to go OKC 1st half. If the Clips are going to mail it in , it generally shows early (just like Port mailing it in early and Indy and the knicks both blew them out in the 1st half).

If OKC doesn't cover the 1st half, then I'll go again a little more at halftime as OKC has been a very good 2nd half team lately (compared to their early play) .. and I'll get a better line than the -9 full game number by going that way.

thats how I usually bet when I feel a blowout is about to ensue.

maybe I'm outsmarting myself in this spot, but that's the way I'll play it
    Yeah I'm on OKC -4.5 for the half as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clipps just didn't even show up here. And I'm with you, I wouldn't be surprised if Del Negro got let go before the end of this road trip.

PR9

OKC covers the 1st half easily, up by 16 pts at halftime.

now we don't have to worry about some freaky 2nd half backdoor cover on a close to double-digit full game line.

play is won and move on to the next play. Done

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okc looking good, can believe we just covered against toronto. They were just awful 4th q, classic craptors

PR9

This is why I love betting the 1st half if I feel a blowout is about to happen. This 3rd Q has been even, and now as you move into the 4th, who knows if the clips nail 3 three's in a row, or if OKC sits some players for a backdoor full-game cover.

Hell . OKC is only up 9 now in the 2nd half.

It's the same thing in the spurs-minnesota game with the Spurs -9.5 for the game. Alot of people here thought that would be a blowout, and the Spurs easily covered the 1st half. But now in the 2nd half the Wolves are just 3 pts from a full game cover

love the 1st half bet if i feel a blowout is about to happen, had Magic 1st half as well with PHX coming from a hard fought game in Miami

Speedy88

Cashed OKC -8.5 and cashed OKC -4.5 1H.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Cashed OKC -8.5 and cashed OKC -4.5 1H.