t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Utah tonight

Not sure if I can take them... I keep thinking about the last time OKC went into Utah.

I think the Jazz are going to try and get off to a fast start in this one. Utah +1.5 -115 for the first half might be a really good play. I may still take them +3 for the game but then I would need them to win most likely.

Obviously I am torn on this one but my gut is telling me Utah wins.

Thoughts on this game?

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

well OKC has been pretty poor in the 1st quarters so if you think Utah is marking this game down maybe a 1 Q bet is the way to go

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    well OKC has been pretty poor in the 1st quarters so if you think Utah is marking this game down maybe a 1 Q bet is the way to go
    I have avoided those kinds of bets this year, they are too hit or miss and there's too many runs throughout the course of a game.

I do think I am going to take Utah though.

PR9

I'll go small on utah too. Dont like when a star player returns it usually messes things up but I'll take a chance here

PR9

can always double up tomorrow. The Clips are a mess

t-wizzle

Game went exactly as i called it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bowdown

PR9

Its just hard to go into high altitude TWICE back and forth from a home game in such a short period of time, and win both of them.

If you recall, OKC went into denver recently and won.. then had to come home, and tonight back in high altitude in Utah after winning a game at home in OKC.

Silly me, I just noticed the double-dip into high altitude in such a short period of time. If I caught that earlier I would've laid more than 2u on Utah. I usually catch these situational spots but it went right over my head until now

This spot is probably why the books didn't move the line all day despite the public pounding OKC all day (and 93% of the pub on OKC). It was a hard spot to win in and there was a high percentage of a let down (especially with a game tomorrow against the Clippers)

PR9

still beating myself up that I didn't look hard enough to see it before the game ^^

because those are the types of situational plays i love , Fukkin NCAA got it my way