billyunl
    billyunl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

NBA Saturday.. 1-2 yesterday.. 85-51 YTD (62.5%) +61.1 units

Keep in mind that my picks are primarily based on market analysis and situational power rankings, the following write-ups are not exhaustive as to the factors that led to my booking each play.

All power rankings are SOS weighted and split exclusively between home and road performance. Home performance has no affect on a team’s road power ranking and vice-versa.

Play:

New Orleans Hornets +3.5

Stake: 2.2 to win 2 units

In Chicago for St.Patty’s day, so I don’t have a whole lot of time for a write-up.

Both of these team are top counter-intuitive teams, according to my power ratings. That means we are gaining an edge on both sides due to the fact that both teams perform better on the road.

It is good that the Nets are getting Williams back, so odds makers can quit over-adjusting for his injury. D.Will has publicly voiced his disdain for the Net’s home arena, so he may have a lot to do with why they are so bad at home.

I fully expect the Hornets to win this game, but I’ll take 3 points if odds makers are going to give it to me. The early numbers are heavy on the Nets, so I expect this line to rise, as people continue to act like D.Will is the second coming. Remember that D.Will sports a [meager] +2.6 Roland rating, so he isn’t even the most valuable player on the Nets.

Referee assignments:

• Monty McCutchen: 15-18 home team ATS record
    • Kane Fitzgerald: 20-15 home team ATS record
    • Derek Richardson: 16-15 home team ATS record

I am traveling for St.Patty's day, so I won't be around the forums to answer questions. Happy St.Patty's Day.

billyunl
    billyunl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

Back on track, 1-0 tonight.

sharkk
    sharkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by billyunl View Post
    Back on track, 1-0 tonight.
    Good call, keep it up cheers.

Moonman
    Moonman's Avatar Become A Pro!