vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Thunder PK against the Nuggets

Will everyone be on Thunder?

I'm definitely on them. And yes, I also got burnt by Heat today.

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

On Thunder +1, Nuggets dangerous as hell right now, looking for a very strong game from Thunder.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by as99 View Post
    On Thunder +1, Nuggets dangerous as hell right now, looking for a very strong game from Thunder.
    Really?

I was watching Nugs v. Grizzlies on Sunday and they were sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. No ball control. No quick transitions. Perfect team for Griz to exploit.

But they've been home for a few days, maybe they'll come out and play for this one.

as99

Memphis was playing really well, but I'm not trying to sell the Nuggets here, hopefully they'll be sloppy as hell tomorrow as I'm going against them.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Just seen the schedule, Thunder will be playing the Spurs the following day. Maybe they will look ahead to that match?

as99

Thunder always bring it. Try their asses off until the end. Won their last 3 back to back. Last time against @76ers/@Magic. Before that Boston/Lakers.

cwbuff44
    cwbuff44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Keep in mind the Thunder just had a major let down at home when they almost had the game wrapped up against Houston and then lost in the final seconds. They have a ton of pride and will want to come out and make up for the loss. They have only lost 2 games in a row once this season and that was back at the beginning of January. So I don't see how a pk is a bad bet given all these circumstances. I expect them to play hard and win. But I also have a bet placed on them now so I need them to.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Ty Lawson is about to own that Russell Westbroke.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Aussiepunter1

chubaka
    chubaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Come on isn't it obvious that it's a trap game?

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

hows it a trap game? Thunder wins bottom line

Good bet for thunder always is 1st quarter they will be losing and by 4th quarter they will be winning. Made more money off that than anything this year. My boys r slow starters...lol

Bet on nuggets to be leading the 1st quarter and I would take OKC to out score nuggets in 4th quarter.
    Last edited by Gamble32jn; 03-15-12 at 08:22 AM.

walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

nuggets are gonna come out strong on this one esp they are healthy right now. 1st quarter bet sounds about right

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

very rare is okc winning 1 quarter unless its a pure shit team then thats different. My 1st quarter bet will be nuggets and i will fire big on that. In the long run I still think OKC wins. All waits on Injured list. I wouldnt make a single play till that came out but the 1st quarter bet only if it was me.

PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Okc should win this game

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post

Good bet for thunder always is 1st quarter they will be losing and by 4th quarter they will be winning. Made more money off that than anything this year. My boys r slow starters...lol.
    I might play that too.

BTW, just FYI Portland has not covered the 1st Q in their last 8 road games (been cashing on that lately),, and Charlotte has been an awful 1st Q team for quite awhile as well.. the 1st Q bet on HOU last night was an easy one knowing how often the Rox start games well at home - charlotte was down 12 after the 1st Q

keep those 2 teams in mind when scouring your nightly matchups. And BOL

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Thunder has seemed to be the gravy train on 1st quarter bets so far this year. Aint missed a one yet and i put 5 units on that bet everytime. Some games i bet them 1st quarter to be winning but that depends on who it is and who they have played all that week.