Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics vs Clippers......

Anyone else feeling Celtics beating the clippers SU here? They played dang good against the lakers yesterday and clippers played like crap hardcore

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

I donīt really know. They are just at +180 or something at my book.

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

clipps played horrible last night and paul was basically LINvisible ! clipps big off home loss and celts off b2b... clipps ml for sure trying to find a 2nd team the rest of the board is tough may just go with an open spot.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    clipps played horrible last night and paul was basically LINvisible ! clipps big off home loss and celts off b2b... clipps ml for sure trying to find a 2nd team the rest of the board is tough may just go with an open spot.

May sound crazy but im liking the Knicks + the points tonight. I love betting the Bulls most of the time. The have made me some money this year but im feeling knicks for some reason tonight. Might be worth a teaser for both teams.

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

knicks are due for just a good game let alone a win... and bulls banged up god deng out ! and jokim probably gonna have an i.v. in his arm on the way to the game in the limo.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Clips by d digits

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

always trust the gut

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call. line should've been a PK with a slight edge to the Celtics. Celtics might be old, but I'll take old and smart any day over young and dumb, when it comes to basketball. And then to be given 6 points, lol.