TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Knicks chances to miss the playoffs

From a week ago, talking heads expounding on the possibility of the Knicks competing for a 3rd seed to now only being 1 game ahead of Cleveland and Milwaukee, could the Knicks easily miss the playoffs?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

there's no reason why the knicks couldn't miss the playoffs. there's only so many games left for the knicks to "wake up". before you know it their season over.

TwoWays

True that, sportsfanatic. Knicks will assuredly lose tomorrow's game versus the Bulls. Cavs and Mil. have weak opponents coming up. It could be a tie for 8th spot in couple days. Knicks really need to make a trade, or something else, because this situation is not working out.

TwoWays

Milwaukee currently holds tiebreaker

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Knicks until last week had one of the easiest schedules thus far. This will change and they will have a hard time making playoffs.

So suck my dicks, Knicks fans. fukkers said knicks had a good chance at going to eastern finals, you gotta be kidding me.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Knicks until last week had one of the easiest schedules thus far. This will change and they will have a hard time making playoffs.

So suck my dicks, Knicks fans. fukkers said knicks had a good chance at going to eastern finals, you gotta be kidding me.
    J R Smith the saviour

TwoWays

For me it's not about scheduling, it's just about effort. They got out-hustled again tonight. 22 offensive rebounds, you kidding me? I posted that Taj Gibson one of the most underrated players in NBA. Tonight you see why.

TwoWays

Streaking Cleveland team gets Toronto tomorrow. If anything else, every game down the stretch will be a nail biter.

TwoWays

Great, now the Celtics are giving the Clips trouble. Knicks can't catch a break. The three teams they should be worried about other than themselves, are all streaking.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    For me it's not about scheduling, it's just about effort. They got out-hustled again tonight. 22 offensive rebounds, you kidding me? I posted that Taj Gibson one of the most underrated players in NBA. Tonight you see why.
    too bad they can't get dwight...

TwoWays

Cleveland loses Milwaukee gets a day off and gets Monte. Knicks in more trouble.

TwoWays

Cleveland plays Milwaukee tonight! Who do we root for?

TwoWays

Really wished Cleveland would have won today, honestly. Also that Knicks win seems to point negatively on Melo and Stat, showing that they were capable of playing team ball with energy, but just didn't want to with D'Antoni as coach. J.R. Smith is my hero when game is not on the line, because he can jack up shots and not really hurt the team.