I thought you died?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

My legend never dies.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Haha hope all is well. So you haven't wagered a dollar since the HOU/BOS game? Or are you just not posting your plays anymore.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

im having fun speedster. good luck on your plays bud.i have not bet anything since that game until tonight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I don't like it LB. The number to get was 189.5 or less.

Good luck if you do play it.

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Under is the play

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Wow tough beat. Only needed 2 points in final 45 seconds or so of a 2 point game. Then Hill bricked 2 free throws after Nash inexplicably picked up his dribble and had to pass it.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

that is absolute horseshit.

fuk this.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't like it LB. The number to get was 189.5 or less.

Good luck if you do play it.
    I can't even begin to tell you how predictable that was.

"Where amazing happens."

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

I can't even begin to tell you how predictable that was.

"Where amazing happens."
    Wow. Right on!

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

It was crazy at the end. I bit my nails the whole time. Every shot was nerve racking! Under 191 and i had 192

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a public play in a prime-time slot happened to have a 36-point fourth quarter out of nowhere to finish right in the middle of the opening and closing total. Just another "sharp" NBA line boys and girls.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a public play in a prime-time slot happened to have a 36-point fourth quarter out of nowhere to finish right in the middle of the opening and closing total. Just another "sharp" NBA line boys and girls.

Are you saying it's the refs and the NBA (stern) who are in on this or all the players too?

hawley

Grant Hill must of been since he missed two FTs

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I didn't play this game but I thought the under was a better play.

Two old teams and Phoenix was coming off a back to back. In games like this, the 4th quarter typically seems to be lower scoring if it's close. I didn't see anything strange here. It just looked like a really good line.

Dallas had multiple chances to send it into overtime. Sometimes you just get unlucky.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Grant Hill must of been since he missed two FTs
    Even if he had went 1 for 2, the game would have still went under.

I call it like I see it and I didn't see anything too strange in this game. I've seen way worse in the NBA.

hawley

I had over 180.5. If he hit them both though teh Mavs were down 2 scores so would of taken a quick shot and potentially fouled again.

hawley

I'm not surprised the Suns won though, when I saw pinny hang the suns ML at half time it was obvious they were a shot

BigDofBA

I had over 180.5. If he hit them both though teh Mavs were down 2 scores so would of taken a quick shot and potentially fouled again.
    Oh. Well in that case, that really sucks. That's the type of beat that would happen to me.

A Suns lay up gets waived off because of a bogus foul call. Grant Hill misses two free throws. Dallas misses two shots. You lose by .5.

That's the kind of shit that happens to me on a pretty consistent basis. If the total was like 205 and you had the under, you can bet your ass it would have went to overtime.

BigDofBA

I'm not surprised the Suns won though, when I saw pinny hang the suns ML at half time it was obvious they were a shot
    It's kind of like with Oregon tonight. Most books had the Ducks -4 for the 2nd half but Pinny kept them at -3 and juiced the F*** out of it.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Not trying to sound too much like a smartass but that's how it will probably come out. That being said - You think a line opens at one total and then closes 2 points higher all so some big shooter can hit that middle number on a game that scores nearly 200 points on average? We all know there's some questionable stuff that goes on in these games but if you believe that it takes a lot of orchestrating.

I also would have to wonder why you'd bet on any of these games if you believe everything about it is fixed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LuolBigDeng

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Oh. Well in that case, that really sucks. That's the type of beat that would happen to me.

A Suns lay up gets waived off because of a bogus foul call. Grant Hill misses two free throws. Dallas misses two shots. You lose by .5.

That's the kind of shit that happens to me on a pretty consistent basis. If the total was like 205 and you had the under, you can bet your ass it would have went to overtime.
    Had my fair share of unders get buried by OT. I knew this one was in trouble when that Gortat basket was waved off. Why Nash passed the ball i'm not sure but ah well.

Welcome to betting the NBA i guess

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    My legend never dies.
    for sure, one statement, over 300 hits

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post

for sure, one statement, over 300 hits
    Get your mouth off his cok guy.... it's a tad annoying to see such flagrant fellatio....

And his "legend" is doing a fine job of assassinating itself....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Had my fair share of unders get buried by OT. I knew this one was in trouble when that Gortat basket was waved off. Why Nash passed the ball i'm not sure but ah well.

Welcome to betting the NBA i guess
    Exactly.

As for people asking "why did you bet it then," I didn't. I advised against it. It was a bad number which, in high-profile NBA games, can mean all the difference in the world.

I don't mind and I'm not even surprised by a lower-scoring 4Q between these two teams. But 36? And it just so happens to cash for the early over backers and the late under backers, who are often one in the same? Come on.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

lol no coin a nail biter finish for my under

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Get your mouth off his cok guy.... it's a tad annoying to see such flagrant fellatio....

And his "legend" is doing a fine job of assassinating itself....
    all I can say is that if you were smart enough to take what he gave you and learned, the rudiments of line movement, you might be a better capper, for it, I took the time to learn and am a much better capper for it

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Advisement play? lol this must be the first thread including that

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post

all I can say is that if you were smart enough to take what he gave you and learned, the rudiments of line movement, you might be a better capper, for it, I took the time to learn and am a much better capper for it
    You are assuming that he and I have never conversed. LB is a decent enough guy and he DID take the time to chit chat back and fourth and clue a guy in - for that I am always greatful, he knows that.

When you see a guys ego begin to cloud his judgement its time to move on. Then you have guys like you re-inforcing his megalomaniacal ways. The consistent gains just arent there and his gambling style has resembled a martingale system for some time now.

Tailing LB has become detremental to ones bankroll imho.

JR007

missing the point, you learn then move to your own capping, if you do not have that capabliity, then you did not learn

SpreadSniper

you are assuming again.... I have blindly tailed someone 3 times... those days are long gone... Im perfectly capable of hitting 50% all on my own thanks.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

when will people understand betting totals in the NBA is a total coin flip? There are sooooooooooooo many different variables that it's nearly impossible to account for everything without some super advanced mathematical system