reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

thinking of springkling $ on Futures - OKC to take the West. good play?

Hello all,

Anyone think the Thunder WILL NOT take the Western Conference title this year? Would love to get some feedback here. I don't see any other team in the West really being able to beat them in a full 7 game series. Their team is seasoned enough at this point & incredibly talented thanks to Durant, Westbrook, etc. The era of the Lakers is obviously over, and I don't see the Mavs being able to repeat with their current squad.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

no matter what you think you'd be better off waiting and betting them to win 1st round, roll over all winnings to next round, etc. that will pay more than taking them to win western conference right now unless they win just about every game for the rest of the season

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Most likely they'll win the West, but look at last year, nobody saw the Mavs coming out of the West. IMO it won't be a clear shot for OKC through the west. Dallas and Memphis will both be a tough out in the playoffs. Assuming Memphis can gel together once Randolph comes back.

Mavs matchup nice with OKC. I will admit that the homecourt advantage will be huge for OKC (assuming they hold onto it).

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

the west is probably the most unpredictable conference out of the two, no way the east isn't heat chi final

spurs could come out hard in the play offs after getting knocked out early last year

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

i took OKC +135 to win the west the other week. feeling good about it. i see them losing to miami in the finals