Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

How Many Big Home Dogs Cover Tonight (NJ/CHA/WAS/MIL)?

I think 3 of the 4 big home dogs cover tonight. What does everyone think? IMO, only team that actually deserves to be laying 8 points on the road are the Bulls, and I think Milwaukee will get up to play them tonight. Especially after that big win at home against Phili. And remember, no CJ Watson who is key to their bench. Jazz, Clipps, and Lakers are all piss-poor away teams.

Lines are:

Nets +7.5
    CHA +7.5
    WAS +7.5
    MIL +8

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Milwaukee the least out of these. Your right in saying we are the only team out of them who should be laying 8 on the road and I think we will beat Milwaukee by 10+ tonight, we always seem to blow out these mid-big range home dogs by double digits and I have seen little from the Bucks that could trouble us. Look for Rose to continue his great form against Jennings and Noah + Booz to have a big game on the inside.
    I do think the other 3 have a good shot at covering
    GL with your bets

Speedy88

Bobcats +7.5 and Washington +7.5 are calling my name right now. I'm going to continue to fade the Lakers on the road, especially on a back end of a b2b. And I'm hoping the Bobcats are going to ride the momentum of last night's win into tonight's game. No way does UTA deserve to be 7.5 favs on the road. They are a .500 team, and a horrible road team. I know they just beat Cleveland the other night, but today is a different day.

rjp322
    rjp322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Yeah dont bet againt Chicago. Watson isnt really "key" as Rose will just play more minutes and put up more points. Last time it was a blowout in Milwaukee and there were just as many Bulls fans there as Bucks fans if not more. Played like a home game

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

I think the Nets get smoked tonight. They are god-awful defensively and have no rhythm on the offensive end, i.e. It took 57 from Deron to beat the Bobcats by 3 the other night. They rely way too much on the 3-ball, and Brook Lopez is out again. It's true that the Clippers haven't been blowing teams out lately, but they've beaten comparable teams like the Wizards, Kings, and Bobcats recently by at least 8 points on the road. They are coming off a loss and the Nets are playing the dreaded home games in between a road trip.

Speedy88

Looking good so far. CHAR and WAS both covered. NJ sure looks like they will cash tonight. MIL is playing CHI close.

h23jdmlude
    h23jdmlude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

CHAR was a grind, but good call Speedy. I'm was on Raps, Char, Nets, and Wiz. Nice picks.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Apparently all of them may hit.

Speedy88

Wow all 4 covered and 2 won SU.

The other road dog Toronto covered as well. Still kicking myself for not playing that game. I didn't even have to cap that game. Once I saw everyone on HOU, I should have taken TOR.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was hesitant on betting on the Wiz and Bucks! Could have been a 5-0 night!