PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

NYK / DAL game on Tuesday

NYK @ DAL -2.5 191.5

Anyone liking the over on this game?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Thinking of taking Mavs ML. Just realized this will be Tyson Chandler's return to Dallas. Curious if he will have a little vendetta/revenge towards the Mavs for not re-signing him.

However, Dallas is clearly the better team and I expect them to take care of business at home.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

i don't know, dallas is better, but this is a back to back for them. i think i'll pass on this game.

Pensfan6636
    Pensfan6636's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Leaning Dallas here

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Thinking of taking Mavs ML. Just realized this will be Tyson Chandler's return to Dallas. Curious if he will have a little vendetta/revenge towards the Mavs for not re-signing him.

However, Dallas is clearly the better team and I expect them to take care of business at home.
    Chandler had a very real understanding of the economics behind the decision not to re-sign him, so I doubt that will be the sentiment. Overall, the Mavs fans liked Chandler and I would expect he'll be greeted well by them. He also gets his championship ring tonight.

I think he'll also understand when he gets fouled hard repeatedly tonight as the Mavs can't allow him to be overly active in the paint tonight.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone have any insight on why the line dropped from Mavs -3.5 to Mavs -2? Is there something Vegas knows that we don't?