Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Pacers vs Hornets & TWolves vs TBlazres - waht you toughts & pick ?

Pacers -6 vs Hornets

Hornets play last night and won over the Mavs,but i dont think they can beat two .500+ teams night after night.
    Pacers with full roster and this great spot for them imo,anyway I'm gonna play on the ML.

TWolves vs TBlazres -6

Minnesota gonna play the 4th game in 5 night,Portland very good in the Garden,also Minnesota is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Portland,so for me also this one its big play on the ML.

What anyone toughts?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I wouldn't touch the Pacers game IMO. Pacers are well rested, but I'm not sure they are capable of covering such a big spread on the road. Pacers haven't played since Tuesday (3 days rest), whereas NOH is on their 2nd game in as many days. ML should be pretty safe if you take it. Not sure it is worth the juice though.

On the other hand, I really want to take Portland but they have a major problem at the PG position. Raymond Felton has zero confidence, and Jamal Crawford trying to run the point is hard to watch. However, after that loss to Miami, my guess is Portland bounces back big at the Rose Garden.

Mavs tomorrow as well

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe the Wolves and Hornets are playing their 4th game in 5 nights.