MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    It was Wade's fault the game went down the wire but Bron was on fire and brought the team back after a huge deficit. He should have told Spoelstra he wanted the ball.

He played an amazing game. I'm not hating, it's just my unbiased opinion.
    He DID get the ball and made the best possible decision at the time......No one with a fukkin clue is going to agree that a player should be chucking up a desperation shot with 2 defenders all over him when he has a WIDE OPEN teammate next to him

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Double or not, LeBron is going to go iso and drive to the fukkn hoop in that position in Cleveland... now a days, he scared more than ever, pressure of getting it done getting to him in the most pressure moments.
    How is he going Iso with 2 defenders guarding him and a big guy down low waiting for him?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

At this point in time I'm actually pulling for Lebron and not hating. He is playing on another level this season no doubt but he needs to take control at the end and be the go to clutch finisher. If not then bow out and let Wade be the closer.

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Maybe he should have taken the shot, but nothing happens if Wade... 1) Hits his FTs, 2) Doesn't foolishly foul Harris twice and then looks so shocked that the ref called a foul on a superstar.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

OK, let me give you guys another perspective to rip on Spoelstra a little bit. Why didn't you draw a play to pass the ball to a cutting Wade instead of a 20 footer from a power forward?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

All the scared talk is funny.

No use arguing with Lebron Haters. They have a cop out every which way.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Lebron got a knock-down 12-16 foot shooter a wide open look. I'd rather have Haslem take that uncontested 14 footer over Kobe, Lebron, Durant, or Rose shooting what would have been a fadeaway over 2 guys. Wake up

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Yeah I really disliked LeBron after "the decision" but have grown to like him again. I wanted him to take it to the hole and finish the Jazz. He needs to do that. He gets fouled or makes the bucket (or both) at a very high rate there.

I still can't stand Dwyane Wade, however.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

There is no fukkin designated closer in basketball......If Lebron is one-on-one at the end then hell yeah he should be taking the last shot......With 2 defenders all over him, the best decision you can make is dumping it off to a wide open PRO, and hope he can hit a shot he should make everytime

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Bron could have scored 100 tonight on Wilt's anniversary and someone would still find something to hate about. Wade missed a critical free throw, but he can do no wrong in many people's eyes, sad.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

OK, let me give you guys another perspective to rip on Spoelstra a little bit. Why didn't you draw a play to pass the ball to a cutting Wade instead of a 20 footer from a power forward?
    UD could of swung it to Rio too, but the pressure of 4.5 secs running down makes you rush a little bit.

That is UD's range, and can make those.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Go down with the ship after being swarmed, or pass to Haslem for an open shot... I don't think he was scared, was he scared when he took those 3s in the final minute?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Ahhh now Mac...Your defending the indefensable. Can't put this on the King no matter what! I know you still love him deep down
    He was awesome tonight. He brought them back and almost cashed my -4 until DWade acted like he was point shaving...

BUT, he has to drive the ball and draw a foul or take a step back 3 for the game. He was the hot hand. Keep shooting. He did the same thing in the All Star game and is not only cheating himself but also basketball fans. Nobody was watching that game to see Haslem clank a game winning shot.

I use to go see Jordan in Cleveland and Atlanta on many occasions and he entertained the crowd. He came through so many times in clutch time that it was commonplace. He deferred to Kerr and Hodges on occasion but very far and few between. Lebron does it all the dam time???

Sure I'll welcome Lebron back in Cleveland with open arms. But I'd strap some big bull balls around his neck and force him to wear it wherever he went like a guy carrying a football that kept dropping the ball.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

If any other "superstar" does what Lebron just did......EVERYONE is saying "Wow, what a great look by Rose/Durant/Whoever, too bad PlayerX sucks and couldn't hit a wide open look!"

That is a fact!

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Word around the campfire is that Lebron banged 5women last night, but I heard the haters criticising him saying he should've banged 6

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    There is no fukkin designated closer in basketball......If Lebron is one-on-one at the end then hell yeah he should be taking the last shot......With 2 defenders all over him, the best decision you can make is dumping it off to a wide open PRO, and hope he can hit a shot he should make everytime
    They were double teaming him the entire 4th quarter and he still put up 17 points. Did you miss the ridiculous 3 he made then another unreal 2 off of 1 leg? Hell, Lebron killed the Pistons years ago going 1 on 5. He's a freak of nature, who the hell cares about a double team? He's always getting double teamed. Get to the dam hole and shoot the rock. People paid to see you hit the game winner not fukking Haslem...

and yes Wade sucked monkey nuts down the stretch.

Mac4Lyfe

If any other "superstar" does what Lebron just did......EVERYONE is saying "Wow, what a great look by Rose/Durant/Whoever, too bad PlayerX sucks and couldn't hit a wide open look!"

That is a fact!
    What other superstar gives up the ball after making 17 points in the 4th quarter? What other superstar would pass the ball 3 times in the All star game in the final seconds when he was the sole reason the team got back in the game and was hot as hell?

No other superstar gets criticized because no other superstar is going to pass the rock when they have the hot hand. If Haslem had 17 points in the 4th then I'd have no problem...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He was awesome tonight. He brought them back and almost cashed my -4 until DWade acted like he was point shaving...

BUT, he has to drive the ball and draw a foul or take a step back 3 for the game. He was the hot hand. Keep shooting. He did the same thing in the All Star game and is not only cheating himself but also basketball fans. Nobody was watching that game to see Haslem clank a game winning shot.

I use to go see Jordan in Cleveland and Atlanta on many occasions and he entertained the crowd. He came through so many times in clutch time that it was commonplace. He deferred to Kerr and Hodges on occasion but very far and few between. Lebron does it all the dam time???

Sure I'll welcome Lebron back in Cleveland with open arms. But I'd strap some big bull balls around his neck and force him to wear it wherever he went like a guy carrying a football that kept dropping the ball.
    Then your ripping him for bricking a forced shot in a double team.
    Who says he gets a foul call, I was seeing a lot of banging going on and no calls being made both ways.

The All-Star game shouldn't even be mentioned, that is fuking exhibition, and people just brew up more Lebron hate with it.

Wade really fuked the Heat tonight, and fans are watching to see the team win, no matter who sinks a game winner.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Word around the campfire is that Lebron banged 5women last night, but I heard the haters criticising him saying he should've banged 6
    True sh!t.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Lebron is who he is.....He is basically a physical beast with a scoring point guard mentality......He did nothing wrong there and gave his team a great look to win the game

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Why does the superstar HAVE TO take the last shot when getting double teamed and no where to drive when he has a wide open teammate????? WTF is wrong with you people......
    receiving the ball, his defender was 2 metres away... he was open to shoot, man.

Pauulzcappin

Just watched the play again. Lebron could have easily drove to the basket. Heyward would have closed in then he'd have passed to a cutting Wade. If anyone has league pass watch the play again.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Just watched the play again. Lebron could have easily drove to the basket. Heyward would have closed in then he'd have passed to a cutting Wade. If anyone has league pass watch the play again.
    Easy? Wow, we are really stretching it now. Keep digging.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Easy? Wow, we are really stretching it now. Keep digging.
    Watch the play, he just had to beat Millsap off the dribble.

Pauulzcappin

Not hating but it's funny as hell when the commentator says: He passed it again! I'm stunned he gave it to Haslem, who has 4 points on the night. Great job Jazz for leaving Haslem open.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I skipped it back, and seen Wade totally fuking the Heat in the last few minutes.

Pauulzcappin

I don't disagree man. I'd rather have Chalmers take the open 3 though.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Admit it or not, he didn't want to take the last shot.
    His desicion was correct, coz he found his open teammate at his spot.
    I am not a fan of James, but tonight i wanted him to score the last bucket. He deserved it. But he didn't try at all.
    I is mentaly weak, i guess. Hope to work on it and come out strong.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Basically what the haters are saying is that Lebron needs to be selfish and take the last shot....Oh shit..i forgot when Lebron did take the last shot the last time they said he was selfish and shouldve passed...

First 12