Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i love baron but he is too injury prone. knicks should just save him for the playoffs...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i love baron but he is too injury prone. knicks should just save him for the playoffs...
    Thissssss

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I say 1 week. 7 days. Lin coming back down to earth. Baron getting his legs back.........
    that was ur stone cold lead pipe lock of the century of the week, now ur detracting bc basically everyone called BS on ur stupidity and u have to back track to "well baron is for the playoffs" when it was originally "baron is gona replace Lin ASAP"

ur a joke

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    lol @ shadymcgrady with some kind of chip on his shoulder three days into his sbr life

Baron will end up outplaying Lin but the problem with baron is that he's only really playing hard because of his ego getting knocked down a peg or two. Once everything settles down he will fall back into the same lazy bullshit he's always fallen into.
    yeeah ive got a chip or 3 on these shoulders, but even you've got admit along with everyone else how dumb this toolbag ttrace is, just blatantly ignorant and i'm trying to have fun with his simple mind. call it cruel but the guy/kid/bum is a moron and that's a lock

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    that was ur stone cold lead pipe lock of the century of the week, now ur detracting bc basically everyone called BS on ur stupidity and u have to back track to "well baron is for the playoffs" when it was originally "baron is gona replace Lin ASAP"

ur a joke
    Lol. Homosexuality runs rampant at sbr.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trigger your thread is racial
    Any NBA expert knows Davis is not in Lin's League on and off the court

Lin brings Knicks huge revenue

Trigger when we meet I am going to slap you and then give you a fukkin dime bag

ttrace35

B Davis looking good today. Needs to get his jumper back. Would love to see a few 3's today.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

B Davis looking good today. Needs to get his jumper back. Would love to see a few 3's today.
    he does look good today dont need any 3's from him with novak on the floor just let him run the 2nd team

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    he does look good today dont need any 3's from him with novak on the floor just let him run the 2nd team
    Yeah. Its weird how he is still able to break down the defender, with absolutely no thread of a jumpshot. This move is inevitable.

troosyreen
    troosyreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lincanity is here to stay! Kids on fire

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by troosyreen View Post
    Lincanity is here to stay! Kids on fire
    Lol. Lin looks like shit today. You musta aint pay your cable bill.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a CHAMP ! Pierce playing lights out !!!!!!!!!

jjgold

Baron doing nothing
    lin doing nothing

Tough to beat these old men
    all hall of famers

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Davis played better today but Lin is still the man

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Davis played better today but Lin is still the man
    Davis didn't look great today either.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Man, ever since these two "stars" came back to the lineup this basketball team have looked so herky-jerky in many games. I wouldn't start Davis but would definitely give him more minutes.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Man, ever since these two "stars" came back to the lineup this basketball team have looked so herky-jerky in many games. I wouldn't start Davis but would definitely give him more minutes.
    Both those clowns were sloppy as fukk. Throwing the ball all over the place. Baron tries to be too fancy. And lin is just plain sloppy with the ball.

jjgold

Both those clowns were sloppy as fukk. Throwing the ball all over the place. Baron tries to be too fancy. And lin is just plain sloppy with the ball.

Davis is just too old with a beat up body
    Lin did not play great either but held his own later in game
    Boston is a big time defensive team and teams trying harder againsat the Knicks know guarding lLin like his is MJ

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    with the hell week schedule the knicks have, i'm expecting a pile of losses.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Living on the West Coast, and seeing Baron Davis play for the Clipps has me thinking neither him nor Lin will be sufficient PG's.

Lin is a turnover machine, and Baron Davis lacks hustle/effort for him to make a major difference. Baron plays huge in big games, but will not give optimal effort daily. Lin is a marginal PG, and will need seasoning B4 he is any thing more than that.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Barron's lookalike deceased Grady from Sanford and Son will take his spot.

Anyone remember what Grady's last name was?My luck, someone like Warren Buffet ''the orifice of Omaha'' will be playing games giving random trivia over the phone for a million dollars and will ask me that question.And I won't know it!!!!!!I would do sh%t like that for fun if I was filthy rich.Then when the idiot poor person on the other end of the phone gave the wrong answer,I would rub it in their face that they could have had one damn nice life where they didn't have to work if they only knew Grady's last name????Jesus,I think it was Dawson!

Another deal I would do if I was filthy rich is to send Publisher Clearing House lookalike letters saying,You are already a millionaire.I would wait for a week after all the people I sent the letter to threw it in the garbage and I would say you have to have the official letter I sent to claim the prize.

They have to do a reality show like this screwing poor people that could have been rich and showing how crappy their lives were,are and will be where if only they answered some easy question or kept a letter sent to them.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-05-12 at 02:58 PM.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

^^^Grady Wilson, real name Whitman Mayo. Sanford and Son is one of my all time favorite shows.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    ^^^Grady Wilson, real name Whitman Mayo. Sanford and Son is one of my all time favorite shows.
    Ralo is my favorite.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I like Ralo myself. Have you ever watched any Redd Foxx stand up? Dude is perverted as he can be.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    I like Ralo myself. Have you ever watched any Redd Foxx stand up? Dude is perverted as he can be.
    Of course. Redd is the original stand up dude. Richard pryor old shit is hilarious too.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Regardless who the knicks has playing the point, they got the 8th seed locked up. The knicks should be fine against teams without elite point guards since Lin clearly can't defend them. Rondo and Pierce had an amazing game and barely squeked against a turnover prone knicks.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baron will probably half ass the rest of the year like he did yesterday, then when they meet miami in the 1st round he'll put up 30 and 12. One of the best big game players in the league. He's there best chance to beat miami.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

B Diddy > Shitsanity

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

davis looked like crap just as much as much as lin did. knicks should upgrade before trade deadline.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Regardless who the knicks has playing the point, they got the 8th seed locked up. The knicks should be fine against teams without elite point guards since Lin clearly can't defend them. Rondo and Pierce had an amazing game and barely squeked against a turnover prone knicks.
    No reason the knicks can't be a 4 seed. Philadelphia is within range.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lebrons a bum.

ttrace35

Lol. Espn discussing who should start, davis or lin. This was a very sharp thread.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

i would let davis play with melo. lin is better on the second line. that's not a knock against lin. i just don't think he has much chemistry with melo.
    Last edited by sportsfanatic; 03-06-12 at 11:44 AM.

willyback
    willyback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Never. Lin's a cash crop for the team. At the end of the day, the Knicks are a business operation. They do what they do in the hopes of making money. Lin's making them a lot of money. I can't see them benching him.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    i would let davis play with melo. lin is better on the second line. that's not a knock against lin. i just don't think he has much chemistry with melo.
    so baron davis has more chemistry with melo???

First 1234 Last