TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

ummm 19 points 13 assists and 5 rebounds last night? Never....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    My name is tracer son. Dont have to change my tune. I do and say whatever the fukk I want. Understand son?
    Certainly not a cubicle or an office of any kind. Good job in getting ur point across... son, that eloquent post just drove the nail home. Ur headline should've instead been "How long before baron gets a season ending hang nail" or "How many days before baron replaces Bobby" or "how long before I, ttrace makes another brilliant post?" Got it.... son?

shadymcgrady

Bibby

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    This is comical at best, obviously the people here that are pro Baron have never played (winning) organized basketball beyond middle school and most likely use ESPN highlights and boxscores as a barometer for analysis.

Baron is decent in second team stretches. Long gone are the glory days of being a Hornet or a Warrior for that matter. He's old, slow, a defensive liability and out of shape as usual. He had a lob or two while most of his assists came from Novak's hot hand against ramon Sessions and the Cleveland 2nd unit and you donkeys are ready to anoint him the new starting PG? RLY? Tell me, was last night's highlights of Baron reminiscent of the casual NBA watching you did when you caught highlights of Baron as a Warrior or Hornet circa 2002?

I'm not saying Lin is the end all be all, but a 34 yr old Baron Davis? Wow,
    This and the fact his back is shot to shit. He moves like the "Hunchback of Notre Dame".

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

i see this as a great situation...neither could handle heavy minutes, Davis would break down and Lin wouldn't make it through the season with same effictiveness. as long as Davis can avoid shooting too much he will be a plus, and vs the heavies on the road he may see more minutes if Lin looks overwhelmed. though the Miami experience was a great one for him, good for him to play the contenders on the road now, so hopefully come playoffs he's ready. real question for Knicks is whether Amare AND Melo are truely healthy, both don't seem to have the hops or explosion. Amare widely written about , but Melo doesn't look the same either since return from injury...the bench is nice depth now but Amare and especially Melo are the playoff keys...

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I say 1 week. 7 days. Lin coming back down to earth. Baron getting his legs back.........
    5=6 years ago yes..now no chnace in hell

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

You guys must don't watch the games. When the pressure is on, Lin can't get the ball past the timeline. At least old baron doesnt get his pocket picked.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    This and the fact his back is shot to shit. He moves like the "Hunchback of Notre Dame".
    Lol. I know his back is shot, and he is injury prone. But did you watch the last few games. Hardly looks like hunchback of notre dame. Especially last night. Was hoping around like the old baron.

shadymcgrady

You guys must don't watch the games. When the pressure is on, Lin can't get the ball past the timeline. At least old baron doesnt get his pocket picked.
    I'm gona go out on a limb and say u watch the game through racist tinted glasses... son. That would be the only explanation for ur hatred on line and ur proclamation for baron hang nail. Don't worry about what everyone else is saying or that ur the only.moron here... son. Please by all means trace, continue to post. I find ur ignorance amusing and humorous... son

ttrace35

I'm gona go out on a limb and say u watch the game through racist tinted glasses... son. That would be the only explanation for ur hatred on line and ur proclamation for baron hang nail. Don't worry about what everyone else is saying or that ur the only.moron here... son. Please by all means trace, continue to post. I find ur ignorance amusing and humorous... son
    Ok pal

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Cant believe people are making such judgements and the guy probably barely has started a couple weeks, there will be a learning and adjustment curve for him as with anyone come playoff time. Its normal, everybody has had to adjust and get better.

ttrace35

Its starting already. You guys so quick to laugh at tracer. Here is phase one.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/blogs/k...RNBuk7o0opnBCI

shadymcgrady

Its starting already. You guys so quick to laugh at tracer. Here is phase one.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/blogs/k...RNBuk7o0opnBCI
    Lmao, wow rly... son? Ur more than reaching with blogs at this point. Oh and just so u know... son, its not "all you guys" that are laughing. I'm the only one laughing at ur blatantly racist undertones in ur baron over Lin garbage

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I say 1 week. 7 days. Lin coming back down to earth. Baron getting his legs back.........
    I'll give you +500 odds for 100 points (you win 500) that this does not happen, Davis will not start on permanent basis barring injury.

This is a pretty random idea anyway, how did this even get into your head? Lin slowing down? Why, cause he's not scoring 40 points per game? Wtf is Davis doing exactly to warrant a starting job in the 1st place.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Just checked the stats. Lins last game 19/13 (sure is slowing down) while Davis is shooing a scortching 18% on the season. Yeap, this is inevitable.

ProGambler
    Win
    ProGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

aint gonn' happen

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Knicks Future For Next Season And Their Draft Picks

First of all this is a dumb @ss post with no grounds for any of this nonesense happening. Secondly, when I see who wrote this post I am not shocked as to shy this is being written.

The main issue with the NY Knicks should rather be who and what are they gonna do about their back court after this year? Lin will be a free agent And Baron Davis more than likely will be retired.

I say the Knicks trade Toney Douglas for a draft pick and if NY has any of their own left they draft a SG and a back up PG of some auality to replace B Diddy. They also need to free up cap space to sign Jeremy Lin long term and should also look to offer an extension. to J R Smith.

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttrace35 is a joke.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by hangtime View Post
    ttrace35 is a joke.
    you know you made money tailing tracer last nfl season. Have some respect, youngster.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    I'll give you +500 odds for 100 points (you win 500) that this does not happen, Davis will not start on permanent basis barring injury.

This is a pretty random idea anyway, how did this even get into your head? Lin slowing down? Why, cause he's not scoring 40 points per game? Wtf is Davis doing exactly to warrant a starting job in the 1st place.

Of course, just stirring the pot with this thread. But seriously. I have watched every second of linsanity. The guy has serious flaws in his game. Playoffs are all about exploiting flaws. Lin could actually be a liability in the playoffs. Davis brings experience, and obviously still can break down a dude off the dribble. He is very injury prone, and could have a career ender any moment. I get this. But he has his hop back. Can easily see this. It can happen.

ttrace35

Lmao, wow rly... son? Ur more than reaching with blogs at this point. Oh and just so u know... son, its not "all you guys" that are laughing. I'm the only one laughing at ur blatantly racist undertones in ur baron over Lin garbage
    Who said racist? Im just pointing out obvious flaws in his game. Did i make a eggroll reference that i forgot about?

ttrace35

Lololol. Read these headlines from NYC newspapers

http://m.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/...aWQQAon2WFSXuI

Can't make this shit up. Tracers is no dummy people.

ttrace35

Make sure you dumb fukks check in and apologize to tracer. Especially NYsportsguy. Thread not such a big joke now huh?

ttrace35

Certainly not a cubicle or an office of any kind. Good job in getting ur point across... son, that eloquent post just drove the nail home. Ur headline should've instead been "How long before baron gets a season ending hang nail" or "How many days before baron replaces Bobby" or "how long before I, ttrace makes another brilliant post?" Got it.... son?
    Make sure you check back in the thread, bitch.

ttrace35

**crickets**

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Baron Davis is well past his prime, and he is not getting any younger or better. He hasn't been playing at an All star level since that magical 2007 season in the playoffs, that was 5 long years ago when Lin was idolizing him as a Goldenstate Warrior fan. He's been an injury plagued joke since. Ask the Clippers and the Cav's. Knicks fans are flocking to MSG to see Linsanity not a washed up Davis.

Davis fits where he belongs, on the bench. However even if Lin doesn't start, I don't think it will effect the Knicks either. I think Lin would be even more effective going against the other teams 2nd squad. The only way Davis starts is if the Knicks are 4 game under .500, and Lin is primary the reason for it.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

Davis needs a ride from a motorized scooter into the area, he is old and not physically capable of playing more than 20 minutes a game

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

watch how weak and slow and out of shape Davis is when he is in

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Unlikely though the playing time could get closer

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    watch how weak and slow and out of shape Davis is when he is in
    The guy looks great. Do you people ever watch the games??? Unreal.

shadymcgrady

hey ttrace forget ab Lin bc ur obv a moron that only sees race, what r u gona do for welfare, unemployment and living off my tax dollars when obama leaves office? im only on this site in the mornings when i'm at work, u should try it sometime instead of being ya know... you. and yes u r absolutely a dumba$$, ur ignorance of the fact makes ur stupidity that much humorous, u r ur own living satire

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

lol @ shadymcgrady with some kind of chip on his shoulder three days into his sbr life

Baron will end up outplaying Lin but the problem with baron is that he's only really playing hard because of his ego getting knocked down a peg or two. Once everything settles down he will fall back into the same lazy bullshit he's always fallen into.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    i see this as a great situation...neither could handle heavy minutes, Davis would break down and Lin wouldn't make it through the season with same effictiveness. as long as Davis can avoid shooting too much he will be a plus, and vs the heavies on the road he may see more minutes if Lin looks overwhelmed. though the Miami experience was a great one for him, good for him to play the contenders on the road now, so hopefully come playoffs he's ready. real question for Knicks is whether Amare AND Melo are truely healthy, both don't seem to have the hops or explosion. Amare widely written about , but Melo doesn't look the same either since return from injury...the bench is nice depth now but Amare and especially Melo are the playoff keys...
    this. whether lin or davis is point guard doesn't really matter. knicks aren't a contender this year.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    lol @ shadymcgrady with some kind of chip on his shoulder three days into his sbr life

Baron will end up outplaying Lin but the problem with baron is that he's only really playing hard because of his ego getting knocked down a peg or two. Once everything settles down he will fall back into the same lazy bullshit he's always fallen into.
    Lol. Mcgrady is a goof. Guy cant admit he was wrong. I couldnt give a fukk if lin is chinese or not. Tracer got caught up in linsanity also. Pretty funny I made this thread, got buried for it. Then 2 days later, ny headlines" davis could take lins starting job". Hilarious.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

lin is probably going to have to constantly prove himself in every game. he must realize that. if he has a couple of bad games in a row, it wouldn't surprise me if the knicks replace him with davis as starting point guard. the only people with safe positions are chandler, melo, and stoudamire.

First 1234 Last