Betpoints: 3396

Bulls are the Play

Stop overthinking it everyone. Take the Bulls and the points

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by loungee View Post
    Stop overthinking it everyone. Take the Bulls and the points
    solid fkng analysis, but we already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    NBA 2011-2012 Regular Season 2/29/2012

Play #1

Bulls (+2.5) 1x (Locked)

I suspect a lot of SBR "sharpies" will be on SA in this game because of the Bulls b2b situation. However, I don't think SA gets it done and I also do not expect this to go to 3, so I'm locking it in now. The Bulls dominate the Spurs quantitatively on both offense and defenses. It is on defense that the Bulls have the true advantage. With the Spurs playing without Ginobli and Leanord and Ford, Neal and Splitter all questionable, I think the Bulls might be in a little better situation with their bench despite the b2b. The Bulls have played well on the road and I expect them to give SA a very tough game. I have the Bulls set at +1 in this game giving us almost a full fg of value. Based on the foregoing, I am rolling with the Bulls for 1x. Good luck.

loungee
    loungee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

It was more of a response to all the SBR sharps and everyone else finding every reason to not take the Bulls by creating reasons, angles and just about anything to take the Spurs. I have been capping games almost all year WITH analysis but taking a breather due to a cold streak. So perhaps you should do a bit of research before you go bashing other posters. Any schmuck canopy and paste another posters analysis. Congrats.