envinceable03
    envinceable03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay Envinceable 2/29/12

Bulls vs Spurs OVER 190.5, lined jumped to 193 which is a good sign from my sources. (1)

envinceable03

Morning my Fellow Cappers,

We had a bad stretch to lose our two late night games against the spread but I look to bounce back tonight. We lost about 1 unit plus the juice so there's not much to worry about.I'm still trying to fine tune my ATS system so please follow at your own discretion. I continue my great run on specializing on totals for the NBA this season. As I crush them year after year in this game for my clients and myself. I don't own a website nor do I plan to at the moment. I work with a clientele of around 15 people. I have members that bet $50 a unit to a dime a unit. I love totals due to the fact that perception highly manipulate the number.

I'm just like you guys, I work full-time and I go to school. I was lucky ito build relationships with the right people in this industry who knows their stuff and to help my clients and I succeed. One thing my clients love is the fact they are able to easily communicate with me on a everyday basis. I preach everyday about money management and to never get over your head. I can start off 0-5 and finish 10-10 for the week and continue to profit week after week. Records below are for this week. My record on my totals plays have all been documented on this site for reference. I have write ups for the the last few weeks if you guys need them. Please feel free to email me at totals4you@gmail.com if you're interested or just want some thoughts. I will continue to release some free plays here. I have a 4* one for tonight if interested please email me! I look forward to working with you guys soon!

FEB 2/27-3/4

2011-2012 Total Records 108-84-2 for a profit of $8630 @ 56%

1 Unit= $500

covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101283510

O/U Picks 108-*86-*2 55.67% +*

envinceable03

Take detroit -5.5 :d

envinceable03

Almost done with my write up for the 4* if you're interested! I will turn you into a believer. Goodluck all!