YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Lin Just Got Mugged

no need to respond, it was very blatant.

Reggie refused to comment on it.

As Lin is being mugged on the replay Reggie says these words. "Mario Chalmers doing a great job disrupting Jeremy Lin". The mugging occurs as he is saying it, but Reggie does not comment on it. Instead he kind of stopped his sentence short and held his breath for a second.

I did not bet this game, but that's funny s hit to me. I love when announcers refuse to mention the blatant foul. Even better when espn refuses to show the replay though.

kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Same went on the Tyson Chandler Foul when he went up for dunk. Fkin refs are rigged on Heat.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm reading Tim Donaghy's book right now. Read that book and you'll be

None of this bullcrap in the NBA surprises me anymore.

YouHave2outs

my point was more about announcer bias. reggie miller, AS HE IS WATCHING LIN GET MUGGED HARDCORE IN SLOW MOTION (at an angle the refs could have easily missed, i'm not saying they missed it on purpose at all), does not correct himself as he continues to compliment Mario Chalmers' 'disruption of Jeremy Lin'. Reggie sounded pretty fkn happy Lin had just turned it over for the 3rd time until he saw the replay and stopped his analysis somewhat short.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

I saw nothing.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Here we go...

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    my point was more about announcer bias. reggie miller, AS HE IS WATCHING LIN GET MUGGED HARDCORE IN SLOW MOTION (at an angle the refs could have easily missed, i'm not saying they missed it on purpose at all), does not correct himself as he continues to compliment Mario Chalmers' 'disruption of Jeremy Lin'. Reggie sounded pretty fkn happy Lin had just turned it over for the 3rd time until he saw the replay and stopped his analysis somewhat short.
    read the book, it goes beyond the refs. some of these announcers are buddy-buddy with certain refs, players, etc.

This game is going to go down to the very end. I put nothing on this game, but I'll likely make a halftime bet.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

how the hell do you have access to donaghy's book?

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I saw nothing.
    it was only a few minutes into the game. Lin's 3rd turnover where chalmers grabbed Lin's left elbow blatantly on the slow mo replay and Lin ended up hitting the ball off his own knee. it was very, very, very obvious.

as the replay was being shown Reggie was gargling Chalmers balls for forcing Lin's 3rd turnover halfway through the 1st quarter. he stopped pretty instantly when he saw the blatant foul on the replay, but then just let Kevin roll along with the play by play.

i have no money on this game, just saying.

edit: i have no freaking clue why the headscratching emotocon tilts me. probably because i saw the blatant foul on a slo mo replay right before i posted this thread and have no emotion whatsoever invested in the game.
    Last edited by YouHave2outs; 02-23-12 at 06:58 PM.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    how the hell do you have access to donaghy's book?
    it's being sold pretty much anywhere. I got mine at barnes and noble just a few days ago. Great read.

EDIT: The book is called Personal Foul