YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Russell Westbrook UNDER 24.5 points

it is at +100 on 5dimes.

1. Russell averaging 23.4 points per game this season. I do not expect him to score above his average against a Celtics team that plays a slow place and has great defensive efficiency.

2. The over may be overvalued due to Russell coming off a 31 point game and 40 the game before that. On the other side of that, though, one could obviously argue he is feeling it right now and ready to go off again.

3. I know the Thunder, and Westbrook in particular in this case, are very young. They did have the night off last night as well. However this will be the Thunder's 3rd game in 4 days, and they play in Los Angeles tomorrow night. I expect the Thunder starters to be rested slightly extra if they are able to maintain a healthy lead the entire game, and obviously in a blowout we could see him out most of the 4th quarter. This is something to consider with the spread at 9.

That is all. I got fitty on it. Good luck on all your plays today everyone.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is 22.5 at my book and was thinking of taking the over

YouHave2outs

yeah. i just checked after posting, and it is 24 at pinnacle with the under juiced at 115. they take 7 cents on props, over is at -101

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i got at +100, except i got the OVER..

i only bet +100 and worse, and never bet juiced props, and thios was by far my favorite...

at least 1 of us will win

GL

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i got at +100, except i got the OVER..
    one of us will win and neither will pay juice. i like that we both got good lines. i have a lot tailing lta on the over 200.5 in wiz/kings so if that hits i won't mind if you win this one. good luck!

les_nuts, at 22.5, if you like the over and theres not huge juice i think that's as good as it gets.

Les_Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    one of us will win and neither will pay juice. i like that we both got good lines. les_nuts, at 22.5, if you like the over and theres not huge juice i think that's as good as it gets.
    -105, I can't pass up the value on that

Either me and Mike will be celebrating or you will be
    GL

YouHave2outs

5mike5, i see you have been hot as of late on your props. looks like this will mostly be a fade thread.

les_nuts, we may both be able to if he drops 23 or 24

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

No Rondo, who's the starting PG? Avery Bradley?
    Westbrook should take the rook to school, you would think?

I'll pass, good luck to all

YouHave2outs

3/3 for on sbr disagreeing. not sure whether i like that or not. either way this is the only prop i picked out from the entire board of em. maybe i picked a bad one.

this is only the 2nd prop ive played this season actually. 5mike5 inspired me with how well he was doing in his thread, and i was able to cash on Batum o16 last night after he dropped 19 without playing the 4th (thinly veiled brag). hopefully i can win another one, but if not, two of the more chill members of the community will at least be cashing.

Les_Nuts

3/3 for on sbr disagreeing. not sure whether i like that or not. either way this is the only prop i picked out from the entire board of em. maybe i picked a bad one.

this is only the 2nd prop ive played this season actually. 5mike5 inspired me with how well he was doing in his thread, and i was able to cash on Batum o16 last night after he dropped 19 without playing the 4th (thinly veiled brag). hopefully i can win another one, but if not, two of the more chill members of the community will at least be cashing.
    Don't let us discourage your lean, if you really like it then go for it, then we can root for a solid 23, 24 point show

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post

Don't let us discourage your lean, if you really like it then go for it, then we can root for a solid 23, 24 point show
    i bet 50 bucks on it. i wasn't considering adding to it before, and i'm definitely not considering it now

stevenash

^
    don't back down from your bet because some internet posters disagree, I'm saying I'd love this bet with Rondo on him, not so sure with Bradley covering him, who knows, Bradley could rise to the challenge, Westbrook could have an off shooting night.

Best of luck

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am on the under as well. they play LA tomorrow and may rest some of their guys early if they have a lead which i am sure they will

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol i would never bet under on a man who could go for 40 any night

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Hes just as capable of having an epic display of bad shooting. I love that team but westbrook can make me howl at the moon with anger...

YouHave2outs

nice win on the over for anyone who had it. i knew as soon as the 1st quarter ended i'd likely need a blowout to win my side. towards the end of the third i still really thought i was gonna get lucky.

bol on all your plays the rest of the night everyone

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

nice win on the over for anyone who had it. i knew as soon as the 1st quarter ended i'd likely need a blowout to win my side. towards the end of the third i still really thought i was gonna get lucky. bol on all your plays the rest of the night everyone
    U WILL GET'EM NEXT TIME...i actually thought up 20+ he wouldnt play this much, and u mentioned that and i thought u were right on with ur analysis....dont get discouraged i think u will do well with ur future props..i just couldnt pass up at the +100 price i got the Over 34.5 at

feel free to give suggestions on any +100 and worse props on my thread...id love to hear ur picks
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-22-12 at 08:22 PM.

stevenash

nice win on the over for anyone who had it. i knew as soon as the 1st quarter ended i'd likely need a blowout to win my side. towards the end of the third i still really thought i was gonna get lucky.

bol on all your plays the rest of the night everyone
    Shake it off man, you had a play, you posted it, it didn't work out.
    No biggie, your posts are always solid, win, lose, or draw.

Get it back tomorrow, rooting for you !

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Shake it off man, you had a play, you posted it, it didn't work out. No biggie, your posts are always solid, win, lose, or draw. Get it back tomorrow, rooting for you !
    steve is right, plenty of people here dont have the balls to post up, and even if they do when they lose u never hear from them after

keep it up