monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I think so many people are tailing wrong people in the thread

I feel bad people tailing cappers who barely hit 50% of winning rate
    Snap out of it people! don't be blinded...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Are you a wanna-be tout?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

You can make a ton of $$$ hitting less than 50% in MLB

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was about 38-12 at the start of the season, I then made a thread to share my picks, now I can't even get a streak going, stuck at 50%.

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Are you a wanna-be tout?
    not really, just telling u a fact , idiot

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

I feel bad for people tailing anyone.You tail,you lose! If you can't handicap NBA why would you want to throw away your money?

monologue

Quote Originally Posted by Sumalia View Post
    I feel bad for people tailing anyone.You tail,you lose! If you can't handicap NBA why would you want to throw away your money?
    That's right but if they can't pick their own and decide to tail... tail good people at least, not stupid square headed idiots...

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post

not really, just telling u a fact , idiot
    Why the need for attention then?

monologue

Why the need for attention then?
    im not posting this to gain attention just feel bad people losing everytime. You need to take my words seriously as well

jazzmatazz23
    jazzmatazz23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who are the best people to tail this year?

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmatazz23 View Post
    Who are the best people to tail this year?
    LTA, Dexter's Autobets, Fade SamsNCharge and Bullet Kays, Lakerboy when he gets on a streak and Mono has been good so far.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post
    That's right but if they can't pick their own and decide to tail... tail good people at least, not stupid square headed idiots...
    We can't all do what you do and just tail BW.

1) He doesn't post daily
    2) If everyone tailed his "sharp" picks then they would ironically become square because everyone would be on them

If sportsbetting was as easy as "tailing the right people" on a sportsbetting forum, then Vegas would be forced to shutdown.

It's all well and good to say people are "tailing the wrong people", but the fact of the matter is you don't know they're the wrong people until they get it wrong.

Like Kalingbo said, he was running hot until he started posting his picks. If people started tailing his picks when he started posting them, they would be tailing the "right" person, statistically speaking, and they would be down a whole stack of cash.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Tail who you like people. It's your money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    We can't all do what you do and just tail BW. 1) He doesn't post daily 2) If everyone tailed his "sharp" picks then they would ironically become square because everyone would be on them If sportsbetting was as easy as "tailing the right people" on a sportsbetting forum, then Vegas would be forced to shutdown. It's all well and good to say people are "tailing the wrong people", but the fact of the matter is you don't know they're the wrong people until they get it wrong. Like Kalingbo said, he was running hot until he started posting his picks. If people started tailing his picks when he started posting them, they would be tailing the "right" person, statistically speaking, and they would be down a whole stack of cash. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Tail who you like people. It's your money.
    You are expressing some correct points,but there is little error..

If everybody tail only to...let's say...LTA,so everybody will be are earned,end of story.

But because most gamblers are "degenerate gamblers" who can not work under system,the whole thing can not happen.

Mocknroll

If English is your first language, what you just said makes absolutely no sense.

Elad
    Dimes

If English is your first language, what you just said makes absolutely no sense.
    it's not pal ...
    open your mind you are smart man you should under' it..

but what was not clear? i try to exp' haha..

Mocknroll

I'm not trying to be rude about it. I'm saying that what you said makes absolutely no sense. I'm pretty good at things like sudoku and crosswords, and one time I even completed 4 sides of a rubix cube, but what you said has got me positively stumped.

The part I did understand was that you agree with some of what I said, and you disagree with the other part.

It's OK. We can agree to disagree.

Elad
    Dimes

"If sportsbetting was as easy as "tailing the right people" on a sportsbetting forum, then Vegas would be forced to shutdown."

This is the part was i agree with you..

why this not "easy"?! = "most gamblers are "degenerate gamblers" who can not work under system"

If everyone was perfect and not degenerate,this shit was easy...

now you get me?...(I'm little stoned so my Wording "bit" bad lol)

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

monologue is a dopey asian girl.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

what you said has got me positively stumped.
    he means that if everyone that could not handicap a game but wanted action was smart all they'd do is tail someone like LTA. you could buy league pass with half a unit (if you had the bankroll avaiable to bet LTAs units) and watch any of the games that he posts plays on.

the reason that this fails is because this forum is full of a bunch of degenerate gamblers, myself included, who need action on many more games than the bets he posts even though he has at least one play pretty much every single day.
    Points Awarded:

Elad gave YouHave2outs 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Condor347
    Condor347's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

Its all about John Ryan. My man Johnny R is pumpin out titans everyday. Without John Ryan I would not bathe in Patron every night. Stay thirsty my friends

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Here's what I do:

I make my own picks, and then oftentimes check in with a few other cappers that I really respect to see if they are on the same side.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Here's what I do:

I make my own picks, and then oftentimes check in with a few other cappers that I really respect to see if they are on the same side.
    Same, i also try to never look at the lines before making decisions on games that i like or have a slight lean on, until i come up with what i think that line should be. if it's off according to my estimation that usually dictates my play. (not mathematical, mainly momentum, knowing and having a good feel for the two teams that are playing) I also love listening to my local CSN pregame analysis Jim Lynum, it sucks that he only commentates for sixers pregames, but helps a ton.

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

monologue, I have you to thank for a solid win last night. I checked what you posted...0-3, right...then you posted this stupid thread and I was convinced all my bets are winners. It's not in the tailing, it's summing up % of people who have the same bet going. Right after 59% hit the pathetic Bobcats, it was clear to me that in fact you are spot on - a lot of people just don't have the brains to see easy money (Indiana) and will bet their house because somebody on a board said so!

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Mono posts alot of weird shit on this site. Comes off as a hapless buffoon or a troll. This thread is trollicious.... only an ass wipe would say you are following the wrong person then make no mention of who the right person is or even who the wrong person is for that matter. Grade A douche bag.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

good people/bad people lousy cappers/sharpies/self appointed wise guys /good grief/who can sort all this out/only one thing matters/money coming in exceeds money going out/you want something that works /i win sbr nhl wkly. contest almost every wk./how just take ever team getting 1.5 goals/keep daily record and see/now another cant deny fact/every check mlb.teams home/away record/yankees brewers alone are together around 75 games over .500 no kidding/ so bet 200 dollars each game dont need to hcp.pitchers or anything /gl

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    Mono posts alot of weird shit on this site. Comes off as a hapless buffoon or a troll. This thread is trollicious.... only an ass wipe would say you are following the wrong person then make no mention of who the right person is or even who the wrong person is for that matter. Grade A douche bag.
    he's just a tout wanna-be, no need to get worked out

Buzzcocks
    Buzzcocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Cool down guys OP was just giving his sound advice not to tail him
    That's fine with me

monologue

he's just a tout wanna-be, no need to get worked out
    dumbass