Maiways
    Maiways's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hornets vs Cavs - 2/22/12

The Hornets have been hot as of late going 5-0 ATS/3-2 SU in their last 5 games however tomorrow they are playing a b2b2b and I see them tiring out after a dog fight OT game in Indy. The Cavs have won their last two games at home by 1 point in both games. I believe the Cavs are starting to gain some confidence since losing Varejao.

CLEVELAND -6

johnniez
    johnniez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

very true, but the hornets' offensive been awesome of late hence the 5-0 ATS. Varejao is a big defensive unit for the cavs thats missing, i see hornets keeping up and going over. but what would i know.

Pross1
    Pross1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also feel like the Hornets will cover seeing as how most of CLE's home wins lately have been decided by a close margin. Honestly other than Jamison and Irving there aren't really any other scoring options for CLE and each of those guys played 40 min. last night. I do worry that NO is on a B2B2B and played in OT last night but with the AS Break coming up I feel like they will still play very hard in this game. Also none of their guys really racked up a ton of minutes in that OKC game two nights ago. Jack is back for NO and has some fresh legs and Kaman is going to go buck wild in the paint since CLE has no one to stop him. I am rolling with NO +6 but GL with your pick