Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Gregg Popovich pre game team speech:

Pregame motivational speech...

Popovich: "Look men, we're going to be shorthanded tonight, Duncan and Parker both won't be playing. Why aren't they playing? Don't you worry about that. Just be prepared to go because you never know when your number will be called. You're professionals, you're paid to suit up and play. Men, many of you will get a lot of minutes tonight. I'm counting on you. Go out and give us a show. Who cares that we have to play 9 straight games on the road because of some stupid Rodeo. I didn't know SA had so many steers and queers when I first moved here. If everything is bigger in Texas then why can't they build a rodeo stadium so we don't have to do this crap every year. I don't like to stay in different hotels every night. I hate not sleeping in my own bed with my plush boppy. I'm tired, okay, I said it. Duncan and Parker are tired. They are our superstars, they need a break, they're carrying this team until Ginobli realizes he needs to lift weights so he won't be on the injury list all the dam time. His momma must have never given him milk growing up and he obviously won't take steroids. We have 3 stars and 1 of them sits out every night. Parker and Duncan deserve a break. They spent most of the day at the Portland Art Museum. "

"Okay, our superstars are out but I believe in you men. you can cover, er, I mean you can win this game. I don't give a shit that little kids are out there crying because they won't see "Timmy" play tonight. I don't get paid to cater to Make a Wish kids that are on their death beds anyway. They miss Timmy and Tony, they need to buy a ticket to the next game. Well maybe not the next game because I'll probably rest them in Denver on Thursday. I hate that damn altitude. Look men, keep the game respectable. Come out strong. We play to win the games. Sure I'm not playing the best players, sure we can't win without these guys but play your best and let's see what happens."

Richard Jefferson: "Hey coach, the newswire said that your resting the superstars tonight? Why am I still in the lineup"?

Coach Popovich: "Kid, your not starting tonight but I want you off the bench at the first timeout"

"Okay men, I don't give a shit about this game. If we win then great but this is a game we can lose. Let's keep our seeding so we won't have to play OKC until the West finals. No, I'm not tanking this game on purpose. You have to sometimes lose the battle to win the war. Okay, so I really don't care if we lose tonight. It's no big deal. Let's get out of here early, we might be able to hit the ski slopes on our way to Denver. Okay, circle up, hands in, WIN on three, er I mean PLAY on 3. 1, 2, 3... PLAY"
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Mac4Lyfe 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Classic Mac !

nated0g43
    nated0g43's Avatar Become A Pro!

clap clap clap

dilojanj
    CSK !!!!
    dilojanj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

the part that gets me is didnt vegas see this comming, they had the line as low as 3 1/2 today . your telling me vegas didnt know this ahead of time come on...

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

I jumped on this game so fast.... vegas def messed up

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I really enjoyed this post