eyesickk
    eyesickk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays for tomorrow??

If you missed my introduction post.. So, I'm brand new to these forums. I've been following sports my whole life. I'm only 17. I love gambling, it's one of my worst habits, however, I'm pretty good at it. Racked up over $2,500 within 2 playoff games + the superbowl. (Niners/Saints.. Niners/Giants.. Giants/Pats). Time to see how my picks go in the NBA..

New Orleans +10.5
    Indiana -10.5
    OU: 180

Detroit +1.5
    Cleveland -1.5
    OU: 192.5

Sac +14
    Miami -14
    OU: 204

Philly -1
    Memphis +1
    OU: 180

San Antonio +4.5
    Portland -4.5
    OU: 188.5

My Picks! (First time doing this, I have no credability whatsoever. So help me out if you see that I made a bonehead decision.)

New Orleans +10.5 -- Over 180
    Detroit +1.5 -- Over 192.5
    (Definitely on the fence about this one)
    Miami -14 -- Under 204
    Philly -1 -- Under 180
    Portland -4.5 -- Under 188.5

eyesickk

Anybody?? .. Feel free to post your picks !

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I like Cavs -1.5

eyesickk

Bump! Post your picks! Im curious

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Who the hell makes 10 picks in a day?

orlandoisme
    6 big parlays won
    orlandoisme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

When the money line comes out I'm using it on the pistons. All I do is money line lol.

eyesickk

Lol I'm not wagering anything nor did I do any type of research I just made these picks on my basic knowledge of basketball. In other words, for FUN. I'm just getting used to the betting environment. Is that a problem to you? If it is then you should really re-evaluate yourself. Haha

eyesickk

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Who the hell makes 10 picks in a day?
    Lol I'm not wagering anything nor did I do any type of research I just made these picks on my basic knowledge of basketball. In other words, for FUN. I'm just getting used to the betting environment. Is that a problem to you? If it is then you should really re-evaluate yourself. Haha

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

If it is I should re-evaluate myself? There was no reason at all for you to be going full retard on here. Calm down.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

nawlins been a covering machine lately but with Granger back that ends tomorrow. why not keep rolling with the heat, been on them 5 straight now and they've covered them all...memphis is very good against the east so will probably play mem ml. no clue on det/clev and the port/san anton line has me baffled, seriously.

eyesickk

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    nawlins been a covering machine lately but with Granger back that ends tomorrow. why not keep rolling with the heat, been on them 5 straight now and they've covered them all...memphis is very good against the east so will probably play mem ml. no clue on det/clev and the port/san anton line has me baffled, seriously.
    Yeah the Portland line has me a bit confused to but for some reason I have a feeling Portland will get their sh*t together and end the streak. That's just my gut though

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

one thing in betting though is never bet against a streak. may have to make a small play on the spurs just out of principle.

eyesickk

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    one thing in betting though is never bet against a streak. may have to make a small play on the spurs just out of principle.
    Haha yeah thats definitely something you either live by, or die by. Every streak has to end sooner or later. Everyone who hopped on the LINSANITY wagon and bet big on them probably wanted to kill themselves after they had their streak ended by the wimpy bobcats. But then again, you would have had to be an idiot to pick the bobcats in that situation. Bottom line is that to me, streaks mean nothing. Every game is an individual game.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Something unrelated to your picks...if you're only 17, how are you allowed to gamble!?!

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eyesickk View Post
    Haha yeah thats definitely something you either live by, or die by. Every streak has to end sooner or later. Everyone who hopped on the LINSANITY wagon and bet big on them probably wanted to kill themselves after they had their streak ended by the wimpy bobcats. But then again, you would have had to be an idiot to pick the bobcats in that situation. Bottom line is that to me, streaks mean nothing. Every game is an individual game.
    You would be an idiot to pick the Bobcats in that situation because the Knicks got beat by the Hornets.

Swizly
    Swizly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hornets +10.5

Like your picks overall

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by eyesickk View Post

Frozenropes25
    Frozenropes25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

motown pistons

eyesickk

Lol I meant hornets, not bobcats. Oops