botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Early toughts on these?

Nuggets - T-wolves
    Nuggets played hard last night, some guys got 42+ minutes on the court and I would say on a b2b this could be huge especially when it comes to energy late in the game. It's at 209,5 right now and I think I am going for the Under. From what I see Love is usually under his avg against the Nuggets.

Rockets - Memphis
    Memphis had a day off, while Scola, Martin and Lowry played serious minutes last night. Memphis got the first two of the series by 20 and 10 respectively and also defended well. Currently at 188 and with the previous one on 176 I like the Under here as well, plus Memphis on +3 looks solid as well.

Thunder - Hornets
    Hornets improved a little lately and OKC coming from a big win last night could favor them, especially with OKC playing Boston and the Lakers this week. Hornets at +11,5 looks reasonable to me, especially since the first two ended up OKC by 10.

JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Some very interesting reading Botev, I'm thinking along the same lines in regards to all 3. For the Thunder game I would have taken the Thunder -11.5 if it were not for the minutes played by KD and Russell last night, I think we will see a lot of Eric Maynor, Cook etc. tonight which will limit the beating the Thunder could put down on the Hornets. I've a couple more to add:

Clippers - Warriors
    Time zones will sadly mean I will be in bed when this goes down but should be exciting as two of my favorite teams to watch duke it out. I'm going over on 197.5 as long as Monta and Curry are fit, think Lob City will win with relative comfort so taking the Clips -3

Nets - Knicks
    Only a few books have the PS and Totals up for this one, best I've seen is Knicks -8 which I will be snapping up, interesting to see how Melo fits back in

Spurs - Jazz
    Spurs to extend their run to 11, Spurs -3 all the way

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I am a Clippers fan since 1995 and I think we'll try to bounce back from that Gomes-loss against Spurs. CP3 (provided he is fine, since there are rumors he is playing less because of some unknown injury) can really limit Curry, which puts more pressure on Ellis and Lee. I can see Ellis score 30+ since he'll be up against Foye, but Lee might get into trouble with K-Mart and Blake. Not sure on the over because of the CP3-Curry match-up. I might go on Clips -4,5 to raise the stakes a bit!