panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

My luck runned out today (Im still a ******* idiot)

This past few weeks I managed to win a total of $3800. I managed to escaped 2300 to my bank leaving me with 1500$. The $1000 was actually on the way to a withdrawal... SO I was gonna do the $500 for today...

I bet $300 on a Dallas ML.. $100 on magic spread and $100 on magic over.... ******* lost it.... THen me being a stoopid **** the moment I knew Dallas lost I cancelled y $1000 withdrawal and ******* bet another $100 on the Magic ML to chase the lost $300.... ******* $600 in just a couple of hours.... Then right after the Magic/Heat game I kept on chasing and betted $250 on Pistons/Boston OVER. $150 on Kings ML... $250 on Nets ML and ******* Lakers $250ML

2/4 already lost and ******* Nets is down by 14 heading into the 4th and ******* Lakers is down 19 in the 2nd quarter....

Goddam Im a ******* idiot. $1500 in matter of hours....

0/6 today in a verge of a 0/8

Make me feel better and top my stooooooooopidity k thx bye....

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

You did better than most. You still have that $2300

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feel for you bro

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

So I guess this means that you have to redeposit some of that $2300?

Tough break. Like basketball, gambling seems to be a game of runs.

panik

Quote Originally Posted by Illusivecone View Post
    You did better than most. You still have that $2300
    Its the 1500$ im so pissed about..... I already lost 1000 a few years back and then I stopped betting... I came back this NBA season thinking I will have more control.... I thought I finally figured gambling and have my emotions controlled when I just kept on winning and winning... the one thing I promised myself is to NEVER chase ala money management... I thought I did, I was WRONG. Cost me 1500 in ******* hours so ******* gay........................

Im just venting right now tomorrow im sure Im gonna end up depositing 1000 more and betting it on one game ****.

panik

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    So I guess this means that you have to redeposit some of that $2300?

Tough break. Like basketball, gambling seems to be a game of runs.

Best thing about this is it hasnt reached my bank yet, thank god for 2-5 business day it actually helps DEGENERATES like me

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

I feel u dude lost on the Mavs and the under today, didn't want to chase but did and put a little on Detroit ml and got lucky. You just have to understand that some days you are gonna lose and some days your gonna win. Just got to try and control the amount you lose on the losing days

panik

Quote Originally Posted by dshaffe4 View Post
    I feel u dude lost on the Mavs and the under today, didn't want to chase but did and put a little on Detroit ml and got lucky. You just have to understand that some days you are gonna lose and some days your gonna win. Just got to try and control the amount you lose on the losing days
    I have ZERO control over myself.... I wanna disappear for a week and comeback then but im sure you will see me here tomorrow making another "Im a ******* stooopid ****" thread.

panik

The only way to save me is if the Nets and Lakers comeback.... About %1 chance of happening FUCKKKKKKK

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I feel for you man. I had a really rough coupe of days earlier this week.

Just some advice, never chase. When the night is going bad, just lay off and look ahead to the next day. On Friday I got buried on the early games, and decided to lay off all the late games. From my experience, when the day starts off bad, it usually doesn't get any better.

Good luck the rest of the way. Just know this, there is more to life than money and sports betting. Be grateful for the other things you have in life (family, friends, etc.).

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

I feel sick today

panik

0/7 going 0/8 pending a Lakers lose lulzzzzzz.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I feel for you man. I had a really rough coupe of days earlier this week.

Just some advice, never chase. When the night is going bad, just lay off and look ahead to the next day. On Friday I got buried on the early games, and decided to lay off all the late games. From my experience, when the day starts off bad, it usually doesn't get any better.

Good luck the rest of the way. Just know this, there is more to life than money and sports betting. Be grateful for the other things you have in life (family, friends, etc.).
    Agree with this post completely. I always find when the early bets go to pot then the late ones go the same way and recently I have been hedging my late ones after a bad start like you did and go to sleep and tell myself I cut my losses and will win it back tommorow

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I've had crazy shit like that happen to me.

One time I started with a $200 deposit, ran it up to 2k in like three days. I promised myself I would cash out if it fell to $1500, I didn't. Then I went on to lose like 5 in a row and was back down to like $400.

It's a freaking roller coaster. Their are times when I feel like I can't lose. Then there are times when everything that could possible go wrong does and no matter what I lose even when I seemingly have a game wrapped up.

Here are some examples.

I had the Warriors -1. They are up 18 with 5 minutes to go and end up losing.

I had the Blazers +2, they are up 18 points in the second half and lose by three.

I have the Bucks +8. They are up by 8 points with 6 mintutes to go, then they don't score the REST OF THE GAME, they lose by 9!

This is why I never bet more than $200 on a game because of shit like this.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

always bet the under

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

should of bet under in games today. almost all games have gone under so far.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    always bet the under
    Never bet the under. It seems like every game I bet the under in goes over. I hate totals. It seems like it's a crap shoot and you never know how the fouling at the end will go or if it becomes a blow out teams quit playing defense and it turns into a street ball game.

Arty
    Arty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

Bet that $2300 on the Knicks tomorrow!

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

About to lose $2600 today myself....

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    About to lose $2600 today myself....

Durant just threw me a parachute and bailed me out... Won my halftime bet in dramatic fashion!!!!! Shocked and happy!!! Even for day