bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Lets Talk about this Heat game Tonight...whats up with the -2???

The heat have been just playing great ball the last few games.What is up with this line?Heat are only -2?

They did not travel very far overnight so they can not be too tired from the travel factor.Honestly i think the pacers are very over rated and have been kind of on a down swing tonight.

Is lebron and wade out tonight?What the heck is up with the low -2 line?

I want to pound the heat tonight,but this line scares me only being -2.I would feel more comfy at heat -7 than i do about the -2.What am i missing?Why is this line so low?Are the pacers really that good of a match up against lebron and company?

The way the heat have played the last few nights i could see the heat winning by 10+ BUT the line really scares me.Lets get everyones thoughts and opinions on this game and get this one figured out!

Heat -2 seems like the absolute biggest lock i have ever layed eyes on.WHAT AM I MISSING?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I would feel more comfy at heat -7 than i do about the -2.
    if you handicapped the game you wouldn't

tonyLSU
    tonyLSU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heats back to back and Pacers 2 days of rest may be the factor.
    Pacers aren't that bad, in my opinion. They are at home too. IF i was you i'll just wait til the half.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Probably cause their on their third of a b2b2b but I really dont care. I'm willing to bet them for the third night in a row the way they're playing and for the most part the stats show teams in the third game in a row have faired decently. If they come out tired and look like shit so be it but that's how they looked early last night then blew the Bucks away, pacers are going the other way as of late

bradleysnyder

pACerS ARE NOT THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!I DONT CARE IF WADE AND JAMES WERE BOTH OUT...THEN I COULD SEE THE -2,BUT THIS LINE IS WACKED!

beg154860

Heat are absolutely dominating the paint at both ends of the floor fukk the Pacers another mediocre team out of the east

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Tonight game is the Heat's third game in three days (back to back to back). That is one of the reasons.

bradleysnyder

Back to back to back means the heat are warm and should be in that "beat that ass" mode!

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

whoever thinks the heat are tired needs to listen to themselves for a moment. lebron and wade have played about half an hour of basketball each the past 2 games. i could run non-stop right now for 30 minutes and i would not feel the effect of that half hour run tomorrow, i am certain.. i assume these guys are in better shape than me. that said, this is a great spot for indy who is a good home team to steal one from the heat who might let their guard down a bit after tearing up the bucks and hawks. if miami comes focused and determined, they should cover because they're the better team. it's a coin flip which makes this an easy NO PLAY

bradleysnyder

these guys are pros and had to travel what maybe and hour in the plane last night????They should be well rested and ready to play.Pacers with 2 days off means they could come out like slugs.The pacers are not the Thunder or the Bulls....

bradleysnyder

No play??????????hahahahahahahahahaha.I think this is one of the best gifts of the season so far in the NBA....HEAT BY 11

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

tough to win 3 nights in a row

lebron didn't play the 4th qtr last couple games but he was playing very hard last night

best of luck, but i don't think this pick is as easy as it looks. still rooting for the heat though

YouHave2outs

these guys are pros and had to travel what maybe and hour in the plane last night????They should be well rested and ready to play.Pacers with 2 days off means they could come out like slugs.The pacers are not the Thunder or the Bulls....
    seems more appropriate in terms of hours of pay than dollar amount. a thou could be huge to one person and nothing to the next.

so, how many days pay are you laying on the Heat -2 tonight?

bradleysnyder

I think they are trying to sucker people into taking the pacers....Then again the heat almost lost to the worst team in the NBA a few weeks ago...THE BOBCATS!

YouHave2outs

I think they are trying to sucker people into taking the pacers....

lol WHAT? if anything it is the exact opposite, as shown by over 80% of bets on the Heat

tonyLSU
    tonyLSU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back to back to back means the heat are warm and should be in that "beat that ass" mode!
    Lol ! You may be right, line just throws me off still.
    but who knows, there's many other games for vegas to rigg today.
    That being said. BOL Heats -2

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

with an eye for spots like that i assume you're one of the best nba cappers here, bradley?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

pacers are 17-10 though, they win games sometimes too.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    seems more appropriate in terms of hours of pay than dollar amount. a thou could be huge to one person and nothing to the next.

so, how many days pay are you laying on the Heat -2 tonight?

Have not put a dime on the heat yet,but i have PLENTY of dimes to win or lose......Heat are my fav play of the night.

usally when i like a play this much i would take the pacers +2 because i feel trapped,but tonight i think the heat keep up the SMASHINGS they have been giving!

i think the hawks and the pacers are on a simular level and look what miami did to ATL !!!!

i want to say this is a tough one to call,but heat -2 seems like a damn year early christmas gift!

bradleysnyder

Also like the under 197.....i see this game in the 80's for both teams!!!!

beg154860

pull the fukking trigger already you pussy

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    lol WHAT? if anything it is the exact opposite, as shown by over 80% of bets on the Heat
    They're trying to sucker the sharps into playing the Heat.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post

They're trying to sucker the sharps into playing the Heat.
    if you are actually sharp (and i'm not), you handicap the games. and you do not give a fk about if a line is set to 'trap' people. you bet based on value if you are sharp. thinking sharp bettors just fade the public is preposterous