SHARP69
    SHARP69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday liftoff with this space dog

Play on houston rockets

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Rockets bench vs Grizzlies bench, enough said.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

damnit. I liked rockets before this thread.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    damnit. I liked rockets before this thread.
    same sentiment, will likely still play them. i can get +4 right now with a local. can't fkng pull trigger though

SHARP69

Rockets

[quote=robinhood;13734707]damnit. I liked rockets before this thread.[/ NOW , NOW D O N OT GET SARCASTIC, THEN TAKE THE MEMPHIS AND PAY YOUR BOOKIE, YOUR CHOICE,LOL

YouHave2outs

[quote=SHARP69;13734807]
    Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    damnit. I liked rockets before this thread.[/ NOW , NOW D O N OT GET SARCASTIC, THEN TAKE THE MEMPHIS AND PAY YOUR BOOKIE, YOUR CHOICE,LOL
    you make threads daily and fail to properly use the quote button while responding in caps lock (i assume you're drunk).

just make one thread to track this hilarity. your threads will continue to be laughingstock material otherwise

SHARP69

Rockets

[quote=YouHave2outs;13734819]
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARP69 View Post

you make threads daily and fail to properly use the quote button while responding in caps lock (i assume you're drunk).

just make one thread to track this hilarity. your threads will continue to be laughingstock material otherwise
    i post more winners than you do, and the only real laughing is iam cashing in the winners, hey if u do not like the post then go elsewhere and take the opposite. your choice

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP69 View Post
    i post more winners than you do, and the only real laughing is iam cashing in the winners, hey if u do not like the post then go elsewhere and take the opposite. your choice
    i've only noticed your game threads popping up over the last week or so, and they have not hit at a winning rate as far as i've seen. not that i can document it, but i have seen many more losers than winners.

the reason i do not post my plays in a thread (i used to and ended up about 9 units after 6 weeks this season; i quit posting because i was honestly tailing about half my picks), is that i do not feel comfortable telling randoms to gamble on my picks. i am a break even or slight winner on the picks i don't tail, and i am realistic.

fair enough though, i don't know why i feel obligated to post in all these idiot lock threads that hit 40%. gl, won't be back

in fact though, when you do not have any record whatsoever to speak of why in hell do you post 3 threads a day giving a pick as if it's a lock with absolutely ZERO reason for your pick. you honestly do this multiple times daily. gl
    Last edited by YouHave2outs; 02-14-12 at 03:04 AM.

SHARP69

winning

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    i've only noticed your game threads popping up over the last week or so, and they have not hit at a winning rate as far as i've seen. not that i can document it, but i have seen many more losers than winners.

the reason i do not post my plays in a thread (i used to and ended up about 9 units after 6 weeks this season; i quit posting because i was honestly tailing about half my picks), is that i do not feel comfortable telling randoms to gamble on my picks. i am a break even or slight winner on the picks i don't tail, and i am realistic.

fair enough though, i don't know why i feel obligated to post in all these idiot lock threads that hit 40%. gl, won't be back

in fact though, when you do not have any record whatsoever to speak of why in hell do you post 3 threads a day giving a pick as if it's a lock with absolutely ZERO reason for your pick. you honestly do this multiple times daily. gl
    you are a thread stalker, if i do not like my games then drift. go on a chatline tough guy, lol

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

quit stalking sharp69 he is just posting his games, he hits a lot don't worry

SHARP69

rockets

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    quit stalking sharp69 he is just posting his games, he hits a lot don't worry
    thanks bro