csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Okc square again - who cares

So Ok City has been the squarest of all bets like 5 times out of their 7 games and every time they still seem to cash. I know around 80 something percent of the public is on them tonight but who cares!

This team is so young that playing this short NBA season has been a blessing for them. They are the only team that hardly needs rest. Not to mention they've been chillin in Cali for the past 3 days hardly traveling. I definitely could see the Kings covering or evening winning this game...but guess what, I'll just take my chances again like I normally do. I mean shit they have won more bets for me than any other team. No way will I put money on an awful Sacramento team. If that doesn't convince you, I've got two words for you. KEVIN DURANTUALLA

As for them being a square bet a lot, so is Chi town...and guess what...They have been raping Vegas and giving money away like its their job.

OKC - 6.5

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Square is over used.

Just win baby. The line is about right IMO. I'm not betting them.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

fading the nba/refs/okc is retarded

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

im OKC tonight.... and MAYBE houston ML..... what ya think

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just because the public is on a play doesn't mean that it's "square." Really ridiculous how everyone around here always seems to think so.

BigDofBA, I'm surprised you're not on the Thunder tonight. My model has them winning by low double digits. What am I missing here?

csknight3

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    fading the nba/refs/okc is retarded

BigDofBA

I'm still trying to figure out why taking the Warriors, Kings, and Nets against teams like OKC and Chicago is considered sharp around here.

csknight3

Quote Originally Posted by YoungAD7 View Post
    im OKC tonight.... and MAYBE houston ML..... what ya think
    I am Houston fan so Im bias and of course I think they will win; however, I DO NOT think Lowry will play this game. It would be foolish if he did. So be careful. But maybe worth half a unit on the ML. Usually teams step up when their star is hurt and PHX is good awful.

csknight3

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why taking the Warriors, Kings, and Nets against teams like OKC and Chicago is considered sharp around here.
    DONT YOU KNOW!!! BettingWizard said they were sharp so they HAVE TO BE.

BigDofBA

People tell me my play is square before the game. It wins. They still say it was square and they were on the "right" side.

csknight3

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    People tell me my play is square before the game. It wins. They still say it was square and they were on the "right" side.
    haha I know its ridiculous. If every game that was hammered by the public is considered square and lost, don't you think people would realize this and we would all be millionaires. I do agree sometimes that their are trap lines as Vegas has insider info that we don't but even trap lines don't always lose.

Also I like BettingWizard, he is a good capper, I wasn't trying to diss him, people just ride his D like he's God.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm with you on this. Chicago just destroys bad team so far this year, taking the points with them against bad teams seems safe.

It might be the same thing with the Thunder, I don't really know, I don't follow them closely.

tdforte22
    FSU
    tdforte22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

OKC should win tonight.. I'm not liking the spread all that much--- However, I really like the OVER

I'm sprinkling the over with a OKC ML to juice it up a bit in a parlay