The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Celtics vs Lakers Thursday Night: LA Lakers ML @ 2.4

LAL has lost two straight on the road while Boston have won four straight at home. However, LA lost to two solid home teams in Utah and Philly, while Celts beat some crap teams, especially Toronto and Charlotte. This is the PERFECT game for LAL to use to get back on track, while Boston may be overconfident due to their recent form and LAL being so poor this season.

LA Lakers ML @ 2.4 [10x]

GL people.

P.S.: Boston will get their win at home vs Chicago on Sunday so they wont be too worried about losing this one.

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Fade City

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I see absolutely no reason to back Los Angeles right now. I know you are having a good run but I know this LA team will lose tonight.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Fade all picks for and against, good luck!

Zorg
    Zorg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston will win this one for sure

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

BOS -3 for $250

Boston is back in shape and playing like a first place team again, a huge Rivalry game at HOME on national TV, a defense that has been dominating, all the starters back, and a struggling Lakers (3-9?) road team coming in on a L2.

If they lose, so be it. But I am confidant they win.

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    LAL has lost two straight on the road while Boston have won four straight at home. However, LA lost to two solid home teams in Utah and Philly, while Celts beat some crap teams, especially Toronto and Charlotte. This is the PERFECT game for LAL to use to get back on track, while Boston may be overconfident due to their recent form and LAL being so poor this season.

LA Lakers ML @ 2.4 [10x]

GL people.

P.S.: Boston will get their win at home vs Chicago on Sunday so they wont be too worried about losing this one.
    nooooo wayyyyyy this hits. i mean no way. i actually watch basketball and know about match ups and players. ok match up wise the lakers starters have a chance against boston but thats about it they cant play every single minute and once one starter comes out its game over. The boston bench will just destroy the lakers bench. I'm trying to save you money so my advice would be take Houston instead of LAKERS, they have a huge backup force to mess up Phoenix whos just a 2 man show. i use to watch chase budinger in high school kid is REAL AF. the boston line should be -6 though so its a little fishy but f it. boston wins forsure straight up and houston wins too