mlesnet
    mlesnet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

2 Huge Picks Wednesday 2/8!!! Write Ups

Pacers ML

Pacers have been solid this entire season and are going to play an "off" Atlanta team at home. Yes the Pacers are on a B2B, but I believe that will have little to no effect on them, for they have one of the youngest teams in the league. Atlanta has lost the last 3 home games and the Pacers have won the last 5 of 6 (I know people might say Atlanta is due, etc. etc., but I don't really believe in that). I also believe that Atlanta's limited power down low (Hortford and Collins out) will hurt them as it has shown as of late. The Pacers match up very well with Atlanta and are just the better team overall. The only reason why Atlanta is favored is because they are at home. One of the main reasons I say take the Pacers ML instead of the +3.5 given, besides believing that the Pacers will win straight up, is because I cannot remember the last time Atlanta has played in a close game. It will almost always be a blowout or them being blown out. The last game Atlanta has won/lost by less than 5 points was on January 18th. There is just too much value on the Pacers ML. Pacers win straight up.

Spurs +3.5

Obviously the only reason why the Spurs are favored to lose here is because Philly is at home (with their great home record) and the Spurs are on the road (with their bad road record). But hear me out. The Spurs are red hot right now. They have won their last 5 games. The last time they lost by a clear cut amount was back on January 17th. Yes Philly has been hot too (winning the last 6 of 7), but I believe there will be blood in this one. Philly will be without Hawes tonight. Ill also reference Atlanta in this explanation. Just like how Atlanta was red hot at home (8-1), now that time has passed (8-4). Just like how I called it for Atlanta, I will do the same for Philly. Who knows, maybe Philly will pull out a last second win, but the Spurs +3.5 is a great value. Take the Spurs.

Thoughts/Opinions? I am all for it. I like to hear the feedback

Seven
    Seven's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Spurs game the only thing like you said scares me is Philly is at home the Spurs always struggle in Philly for whatever reason I want to take the Spurs but I just feel that home court is the difference in this game.

The Pacers game to me I feel is a coin flip I haven't been watching the Hawks is the down low game why they are struggling? They lost to the suns the other night I thought that was bad.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I have Pacers by -1.7 on normal rest. I do see lots of value however is it too much value?

Spurs pick I like if they win here chances are this once bad road team will be 8-8 on the road going into the LAC game on Sat feb 18th. They go to NJ, DET, and TOR between tonight and Clippers.

GL

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

No Brand for Sixers, but Philly may be too deep. They usually play the Spurs pretty well, not sure I got against Sixers at home.

mlesnet

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    No Brand for Sixers, but Philly may be too deep. They usually play the Spurs pretty well, not sure I got against Sixers at home.
    Brand will be back but Hawes will be out.

mlesnet

The public is all over the Sixers right now at around 80%. That could be a sign in its own to take the Spurs

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Heat -3 looks good ans Bulls -9

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by mlesnet View Post
    Brand will be back but Hawes will be out.
    Are you sure, I saw this morning a report that said he is out.

Edit:

NBCPhiladelphia NBC Philadelphia
    RT @johnclarknbc10: Elton Brand says he will play tonight. He's not 100 percent, but Spencer Hawes is out

mlesnet

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Heat -3 looks good ans Bulls -9
    Heat -3 doesn't exist anymore. This line scares me too much so I am trying to avoid it. Seems like a square play but I think the Heat will still cover, just like the square play in OKC last night.

Bulls -9 also doesn't exist anymore. This line also scares me a lot. Did you know that Rose is a game-time decision?

mlesnet

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Are you sure, I saw this morning a report that said he is out.

Edit:

NBCPhiladelphia NBC Philadelphia
    RT @johnclarknbc10: Elton Brand says he will play tonight. He's not 100 percent, but Spencer Hawes is out
    Exactly. I think making Brand play when he is not 100% will only hurt Philly more. They also definitely don't want him to fall back into injury

mlesnet

I'm psyching myself out now. I am definitely going to take the Pacers ML, but I am debating about putting these 2 together for a parlay. I'm trying to wait and see if there will be any more line movements coming up

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

spurs hawks