theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

love bucks tomorrow in this spot !!!!

they need a win desperatly what better team to play then toronto !

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

toronto is brimming with confidence now playing extremely hard and inspired basketball. Played miami very tough and almost won on the road after that. Days rest coming into this and if MIL plays anything like they did when they got stomped in Detroit , or for most of the game tonight vs Phx they will get stomped again.

It looks like the loss of Bogut is catching up to them. It happens after awhile most of the time. Short term a team can shoulder the loss of a very key player but when a team is not good to begin with it catches up to them.

Last edited by PR9; 02-08-12 at 01:14 AM.

m11chen
    m11chen's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 garbage inconsistent teams = stay away... usually

PR9

toronto is garbage but some reserve players playing really well recently. MIL is garbage on the road. Staying away is prob best.

Tor played like shit in their 1st home game after a good road trip last time. Now this will be their 1st home game again. The fact that they played well enough to win some of them but didn't could make this home game result a little different than the last time out

PR9

Also the Raps just do not match up with boston at all. Boston always destroys them. The Raps will host Boston 2 nights after tomorrow's game vs MIL.

The Raps are embarking on a 7 game homestand and won't have another road game for 3 weeks (Feb 28th). They know they have zero chance against the C's two nights later so you could see them going all out tomorrow vs MIL. They have played well and are due for a win (if you believe in that sort of stuff).

They're probably thinking about a big win vs MIL to keep the fans coming and cheering during this home stretch

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jose calderon totally sucks

m11chen
    m11chen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    They're probably thinking about a big win vs MIL to keep the fans coming and cheering during this home stretch
    Problem is nobody in Toronto really cares about the Craptors. I'm originally from Toronto, and they're basically a joke around town. Our best player is a white dude that can't defend or rebound. Our second best dude is a dirty Spaniard who plays defense about as well as a cone. And our third best player is basically a skinny version of Corey Maggette, puts his head down, drives, never passes, oblivious of anything else that goes on in the game. That zone can only mask so many deficiencies...

Toronto will always be Leafs first, second, third, and fourth. The Raptors home court advantage is very very small, definitely less than the standard 3.5. That being said, still a stay away for me as of now. Trying very hard to not talk myself into the Bucks, with Brandon Jennings abusing Calderon all night.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

bucks are highly inconsistent and just plain not good.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Also the Raps just do not match up with boston at all. Boston always destroys them. The Raps will host Boston 2 nights after tomorrow's game vs MIL.

The Raps are embarking on a 7 game homestand and won't have another road game for 3 weeks (Feb 28th). They know they have zero chance against the C's two nights later so you could see them going all out tomorrow vs MIL. They have played well and are due for a win (if you believe in that sort of stuff).

I took Toronto, don't know why the line is low. But I agree with your thoughts PR9. Also,

I hope Bucks had a good party last night

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

nice

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Hahahahaha! Amazing migz.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Raptors it is!

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

You love the Bucks in this spot when there 1-7 ATS with no rest this year?

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that party flier real?

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Great points. And Toronto has been playing very poorly at home and getting a lot of heat for that. So they may show up tonight for a change. They have had horrible starts to their games. But their finishes have been great (no wins, but the fight is there).
    The line is weird and I would simply pass on this game!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by m11chen View Post
    Problem is nobody in Toronto really cares about the Craptors. I'm originally from Toronto, and they're basically a joke around town. Our best player is a white dude that can't defend or rebound. Our second best dude is a dirty Spaniard who plays defense about as well as a cone. And our third best player is basically a skinny version of Corey Maggette, puts his head down, drives, never passes, oblivious of anything else that goes on in the game. That zone can only mask so many deficiencies...

Toronto will always be Leafs first, second, third, and fourth. The Raptors home court advantage is very very small, definitely less than the standard 3.5. That being said, still a stay away for me as of now. Trying very hard to not talk myself into the Bucks, with Brandon Jennings abusing Calderon all night.
    I wouldn't go that far. People still show up for the raptors game and their attendance has been inthe middle of the NBA pack. Most of the fans in the city know that this is a rebuilding year and everyone at peace about that. No expectations, no pain. And you can take all ur shots at Jose, but i am pretty sure lot of the NBA teams can use a serviceable and efficient PG like him!

theone78

was that party real ??????

theone78

party couldnt have been real what am i saying , bucks played last night and there game ended at like 11 pm in milwaukee lol