refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Anyone taking Kobe over/under total points?

Right now Bovada or whatever has Kobe over 27 (-125). I think it's a pretty safe and easy play looking at the fact Kobe will most likely have a big game in his home town. Plus all he needs is 24 points to pass Shaq in 5th all time scoring. What do you guys think?

NoHero
    NoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

That's a cute piggy you got there.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just be careful because Lakers have changed up their offensive strategy lately averaging less points and still winning games. They've gone to a more halfcourt style game and Kobe doesnt get as many easy fast break points. Also Bynum & Gasol have stepped up their game offensively so Kobe doesnt need to score as much. Its probably still a safe bet to go over, just keep those factors in mind.

Good Luck

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I wont say its not gonna hit because its kobe and him droppin 40 on anyone would not come as a surprise.

But.. I know phillys defensive style very well. They will collapse on kobe tonight every time he touches the ball and make the rest of the lakers beat them.

At the juice your eating, its simply not worth it in my opinion. Him coming out tonight and s coring 19-26 points with 6 assists is not an unlikely scenario.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Just be careful because Lakers have changed up their offensive strategy lately averaging less points and still winning games. They've gone to a more halfcourt style game and Kobe doesnt get as many easy fast break points. Also Bynum & Gasol have stepped up their game offensively so Kobe doesnt need to score as much. Its probably still a safe bet to go over, just keep those factors in mind.

Good Luck
    Great insight.

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Over's looking pretty good.

refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Really good, possible over in the first half