Sacdaddy05
    Sacdaddy05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2610

what happen to betting wizard?

does anybody know where he been. i know he lost 2-3 in a row but he doesnt need to stop? anybody agree

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

not sure. noticed that too. After he lost the tennis bet, the lsu bet, and the raptors bet, he went M.I.A.

Hope all is well with him, probably the best capper I have seen on SBR. And best of all, he wasn't cocky.

Hoping he makes a return to SBR very soon, I would love to see a " ______ is very square" thread pop up tonight.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

he made a "________ is too sharp" thread in ncaa hoops a couple days ago. missed by 2 points on a garbage time layup

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

BW left cause speedy sucking his nuts to much lol

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Yeah lol the guy did suffer some sick last minute 'pointless basket' losses.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

He'll be back

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I probably jinxed him......I thought he deserved some recognition for his great January so I put up a post showing how good his January really was.......He lost his next three plays and has been quiet since Penn State scored a meaningless lay-up at the buzzer against Wisconsin to cover......resulting in a loss. Come on back BW.....just not the same without you.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

When guys on SBR go on a killer streak, and then have a few losing plays; everyone decides to be a douche bag to them. So I don't blame them for not posting anymore. It's happened too many times on here before. Machine Choice for example.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If u don't have inside information you don't have squat. He is re-establishing his inside information stream. You don't bet just to bet.