UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

The Clippers ARE NOT for real!

The Clippers ARE NOT for real! This has to be the most over hyped team in the NBA

Down by 3 at halftime and they have done nothing but chuck up jump shot after jump shot=miss after miss the entire second half and there still doing it lol.

If you don't get in the paint and get good shots you lose, simple as that.

Come playoff time how can they even think they have a chance to compete with Denver, or OKC, even Dallas with out a ton of depth are better than this them. The way they are playing tonight they would lose to Charlotte, thats really sad! Im still confused at how stupid these players are, they refuse to give up on the jump shot garbage.

The biggest thing though, is do any of these guys understand that you can't leave guys open for 3's ALL NIGHT, i mean Denver is laughing at these idiots saying you keep leaving me open I'll keep taking them.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Yeah I had Denver ML and decided to jump on Clippers +8 because they had me convinced they would never miss a 3pt shot...

But when all you have to rely on doesn't work you're completely ******....And that's what happened to the Clips tonight....Luckily i did 1 unit on Denver ML and only a half unit on Clips +8. Still came out +.5 of a unit

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

4 games in 5 nights for the Clippers. They were out of gas. Nuggets rested, and deep.

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    4 games in 5 nights for the Clippers. They were out of gas. Nuggets rested, and deep.
    This may be true but it has nothing at all to do with a team that took basically nothing but jump shots the entire second half and watched themselves go from being down 3 to down 23 lol. When all you do is take jump shots and miss and then allow the other team to both drive to the basket and take as many WIDE OPEN 3's as they want, this is what happens. If they can't do back2backs well, the playoffs will expose them even more. Oh ya and Chris Paul is just as overrated as the Clippers.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    This may be true but it has nothing at all to do with a team that took basically nothing but jump shots the entire second half and watched themselves go from being down 3 to down 23 lol. When all you do is take jump shots and miss and then allow the other team to both drive to the basket and take as many WIDE OPEN 3's as they want, this is what happens. If they can't do back2backs well, the playoffs will expose them even more. Oh ya and Chris Paul is just as overrated as the Clippers.
    Tired legs kill your jumper, and expose you against a running team. Both happen tonight.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Teams that play good defense will beat the jump shooting Clips all the time. On a side note, tonight was the first basket Ive seen Ryan Gomes make in years.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Just keep sending blake and jordan to the line, they're both taking turns shooting air balls and bricking free throws.