johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Cleveland/Clippers under 193!!!! Is this a steal!!!

Man, I've been looking at that line since it came out and it looks like a steal for me. I doubt the Clippers reach to 85 much less 80. The Cavs are a 90-95 point scoring team. I feel the Cavs will "d" the Clipless up early and route them quick which will have the Clips giving up early and shooting bricks.. This game looks like it wouldn't even top 180. Is this a steal?? The under looks golden...

johnnymapalo

Also look at Sacramento/Oklahoma City under 206.5 I think that's a steal too. Oklahoma have been scoring like 80 something points since Durant was out. Oklahoma has also been holding teams like Lakers, Dallas, Philadelphia to under 100 points.. That under looks juicy as well..

SlapShot87
    SlapShot87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Man, I've been looking at that line since it came out and it looks like a steal for me. I doubt the Clippers reach to 85 much less 80. The Cavs are a 90-95 point scoring team. I feel the Cavs will "d" the Clipless up early and route them quick which will have the Clips giving up early and shooting bricks.. This game looks like it wouldn't even top 180. Is this a steal?? The under looks golden...
    Hey Johnny,
    I think the Cavs o/u is one of those "trap" games in my opinion. The last 6 of 9 matchups have gone Over the number between the 2 teams. Here a the last 3 game totals:
    LAC 95 CLE 112
    LAC 84 CLE 98
    CLE 103 LAC 95

Trends:

Cleveland is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing LA Clippers

LA Clippers are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games

The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games on the road

I am with you when you say that LA will doubtfully put up any big numbers but for some reason this game throws up the caution sign when I look at the o/u lol

SlapShot87

Most appealing to me for o/u is the charlotte game 179.5 (like the over)....and maybe the under in the OKC vs Sac game.

What do you think of those 2 picks?

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot87 View Post
    Most appealing to me for o/u is the charlotte game 179.5 (like the over)....and maybe the under in the OKC vs Sac game.

What do you think of those 2 picks?

See above for the Okie/Sacramento pick. I think that one is more better than the Clippers/Cavs one..

SlapShot87

I agree. Must have missed it the first time I commented. Any thoughts on the 179.5 Charlotte game?

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot87 View Post
    I agree. Must have missed it the first time I commented. Any thoughts on the 179.5 Charlotte game?

I don't know on this one. Charlotte may freeze up and not score much and the Spurs may not score much either. 2 defensive minded teams. May go under or over depending on whether Charlotte shows up..

SlapShot87

Yes i might wait till halftime and see how things are going.....and maybe make a bet on 2H

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post

Yep, just like I predicted. A bloody steal. Total didn't even reach 170. And Okie and Sacramento went under...

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Nice looking Johnny