YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

huge money just came in on spurs

line went from -9 -105, off the board, now -9.5 -110. anyone have thoughts?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    line went from -9 -105, off the board, now -9.5 -110. anyone have thoughts?
    what site do you use to see this stuff?

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

5dimes

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    what site do you use to see this stuff?
    http://www.pinnaclesports.com/League...A/1/Lines.aspx

pinnacle definitely has the reputation for being the best in the biz and most up to date

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thats not huge money

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Huge money came in yet the line only moved half a point??? LOL.

Are you sure there wasn't an injury concern or something?

Speedy88

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/League...A/1/Lines.aspx pinnacle definitely has the reputation for being the best in the biz and most up to date
    but you don't know for sure that huge money just came in on them right? Books could have just raised the line to get ppl to bite on the Hornets. Or maybe Timmy D is playing, or maybe someone is hurt for NO.

YouHave2outs

i didn't think they took games off the board unless a very large bet came on, my mistake guys! glad i could provide amusement bigD. i was just wondering why the line moved

betme
    hello
    betme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

it's now -10 at some sites

Speedy88

i didn't think they took games off the board unless a very large bet came on, my mistake guys! glad i could provide amusement bigD. i was just wondering why the line moved
    EDIT: Jarrett Jack was just announced out, that is why it jumped up to -10.

Your a cool guy, you don't try to act like you know it all. Not many guys on here admit their faults. I'm kind of in the same boat as you as far as capping (from the way you sound). Somewhat new, still learning the ropes, etc. Good man!

Too many people on here talking out their @ss trying to act like they know it all, and pretending to be some pro capper who plays 1k a game.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Your a cool guy, you don't try to act like you know it all. Not many guys on here admit their faults. I'm kind of in the same boat as you as far as capping (from the way you sound). Somewhat new, still learning the ropes, etc. Good man! Too many people on here talking out their @ss trying to act like they know it all, and pretending to be some pro capper who plays 1k a game.
    it is fun as hell for me to break even in gambling, i get a lot of entertainment out of it. breaking even is simply hard to do for most people, i don't care what everyone on sbr says. i'm glad to be doing much better since i started reading on here

and yeah, whenever i'm giving something that may be considered as advice i like to let people know i'm average at best. just like watching the nba a lot
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave YouHave2outs 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88

it is fun as hell for me to break even in gambling, i get a lot of entertainment out of it. breaking even is simply hard to do for most people, i don't care what everyone on sbr says. i'm glad to be doing much better since i started reading on here and yeah, whenever i'm giving something that may be considered as advice i like to let people know i'm average at best. just like watching the nba a lot
    Yup same here. I've only been betting for about a year now, and I'm much improved, but that doesn't say much. I was the ultimate square better for my first few months, and of course I emptied out two accounts with two different books very fast. But I deposited money in a new book about 3 months ago and I'm doing fairly well. Nothing to be bragging about, but for me it is good.

Are we both on GS tonight? I got em at -4.5 and -3 1H.

YouHave2outs

Yeah, I am so dumb. When it moved back from 5 to 4.5 I got greedy and hoped for 4. I'm gonna lock em in at 5 soon I think

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

anyone notice that 5 dimes always pumps the favorites up a 1/2 point or full pint and the totals always a point higher on early lines...

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    anyone notice that 5 dimes always pumps the favorites up a 1/2 point or full pint and the totals always a point higher on early lines...
    yeah and they change the juice accordingly. you have to hit the drop down and find the -110 for the true line.

the reason they do this is to protect against teasers. they do it even more in the nfl

BigDofBA

it is fun as hell for me to break even in gambling, i get a lot of entertainment out of it. breaking even is simply hard to do for most people, i don't care what everyone on sbr says. i'm glad to be doing much better since i started reading on here and yeah, whenever i'm giving something that may be considered as advice i like to let people know i'm average at best. just like watching the nba a lot
    At least your honest. If you can break even then I would say you're a winner because you're still getting entertainment value out of it. I would much rather throw down $100 on a game instead of going to the movies or something.

Don't kid yourself. Most people on here would love to even get back to even.

YouHave2outs

actually feel like i could make a negligible bit of coin doing this if i had more discipline. i'm happy breaking even or losing slightly betting more games though at this point haha

BigDofBA

actually feel like i could make a negligible bit of coin doing this if i had more discipline. i'm happy breaking even or losing slightly betting more games though at this point haha
    That gets a lot of people that are actually good cappers. They can't wait until the next game so they end up playing a lot of games they otherwise wouldn't and they lose profits.

Greed really kills you because you want action.

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

jack is out !

YouHave2outs

jack is out !
    you are awesome

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juiced at 10.5!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I got on at spurs -9 and under 183.5

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Took Hornets +10

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That gets a lot of people that are actually good cappers. They can't wait until the next game so they end up playing a lot of games they otherwise wouldn't and they lose profits. Greed really kills you because you want action.
    I used to get in trouble when I'd have a really bad day and I would try to chase. Learned my lesson on that a few times. Now when I have a bad day, I just take the rest of the night off and re-coup for tomorrow.

burchfield
    burchfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I use 5dimes for Underdogs and SBGglobal for Favs.