sir_420smokez
    sir_420smokez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Miami -7??

Miami Heat -6.5

Back on Jan. 22, Milwaukee came down to Miami and beat the Heat by 9 points. Expect the Heat to have their revenge here. Playing on favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (MIAMI) that are out to avenge a loss to an opponent, as long as that foe is coming off a win by 20 points or more over a division rival, has produced a 17-3 ATS record the last 5 seasons. I will take Miami.

any feedback is good....
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave sir_420smokez 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sir_420smokez

Minnesota -3 over Indiana

Since Jan, 18th, the Pacers have played eight games. This will be their ninth game and ninth straight time that they've had to board a plane and head to their next destination. That's nine plane rides in 14 days. Playing an undermanned Nets team last night (New Jersey had 10 players dressed), the Pacers were forced to the limit, eventually winning by seven in a game they led by three with 50 seconds remaining. By the time it ended, the Pacers were gassed. Under these conditions, Indiana is now being asked again to travel to another time zone and play the relentless Timberwolves. Minnesota has won three of four with only loss over that span coming against the Lakers in a game they trailed by 18 and took a 2-point lead with about four minutes to go before losing. The T-Wolves’ tenacity makes them difficult to play against when you're tired. They've been at home two of the past three games, they were off last night and they figure to be the more prepared team. Indiana also plays the world champion Mavericks on Friday night and in terms of favorable situations, they don't get much better than this one.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Thanks for posting

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take miami and the points. trust me it wont be like last time.

sir_420smokez

1st half -4 has good chance of hitting

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by sir_420smokez View Post
    Minnesota -3 over Indiana

Since Jan, 18th, the Pacers have played eight games. This will be their ninth game and ninth straight time that they've had to board a plane and head to their next destination. That's nine plane rides in 14 days. Playing an undermanned Nets team last night (New Jersey had 10 players dressed), the Pacers were forced to the limit, eventually winning by seven in a game they led by three with 50 seconds remaining. By the time it ended, the Pacers were gassed. Under these conditions, Indiana is now being asked again to travel to another time zone and play the relentless Timberwolves. Minnesota has won three of four with only loss over that span coming against the Lakers in a game they trailed by 18 and took a 2-point lead with about four minutes to go before losing. The T-Wolves’ tenacity makes them difficult to play against when you're tired. They've been at home two of the past three games, they were off last night and they figure to be the more prepared team. Indiana also plays the world champion Mavericks on Friday night and in terms of favorable situations, they don't get much better than this one.
    I like all your points except the Minny has been sucking when they are the favorite. I think the team that know their the underdog play harder. The 3 times that the Twolves won at the fav position was when they were playing the Wizards, the Pistons and the Queens LOL!

I might be crazy but I'm taking Indy even though I know that the Twolves blew them out one game last season.