NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks +6.5 vs Heat ...AND... Spurs -5 vs Rockets

Looks good, I bought half a point for SA -4.5 @1.88.5 at Pinny, and got Bucks +6.5 @1.95
    Bless you Pinny

Love these 2 plays, also small parlay on both

1U each, 0.5U on both

Heat on road vs surging Buck team, SA on a roll too now and doing well

I don't think Bucks win SU, but should cover 6.5, SA -4.5 i love a lot more then -5

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

what is more important, considering i dont view the nhl forum and may want some joke action, what are your nhl plays tomorrow? i prefer a sharks game or somehow something that will be nationally televised

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I always like SA at home when they are rested. Not sure on the Bucks game. I'd probably lean Bucks for one main reason: Milwaukee is more likely to be ready and get up for this game than Miami. Milwaukee always gets up for the big opponents (Miami earlier this season, Lakers, stayed close with the Clipps, beat SA, etc.). Miami is notorious for just going through the motions. I typically only bet Miami in the big games (NYK, LAL, Bulls, etc.).

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I always like SA at home when they are rested. Not sure on the Bucks game. I'd probably lean Bucks for one main reason: Milwaukee is more likely to be ready and get up for this game than Miami. Milwaukee always gets up for the big opponents (Miami earlier this season, Lakers, stayed close with the Clipps, beat SA, etc.). Miami is notorious for just going through the motions. I typically only bet Miami in the big games (NYK, LAL, Bulls, etc.).
    if i am viewing this with no insight i love bucks and hate san antonio.

it seems sa are the play so far

(fade bucks)

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    if i am viewing this with no insight i love bucks and hate san antonio. it seems sa are the play so far
    Heat are just so damn unpredictable. I can't stand watching them. They are two completely different teams. They play down to their competition so much it absolutely angers me. That first half against the Hornets was typical Miami. But when they usually come correct.

I'll probably just stay away from this one. Just depends on which Miami team shows up.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Heat are just so damn unpredictable. I can't stand watching them. They are two completely different teams. They play down to their competition so much it absolutely angers me. That first half against the Hornets was typical Miami. But when they play the Bulls, Lakers, etc. they blow them out of the water.
    watching them lay whatever egg they want in the first half against the hornets and proceed to blow them out like they don't care was pretty ridiculous. i agree on the unpredictable in meaningless games

NHL Pro Capper

I took the Bucks for that exact reason, they want to beat the big bad heat at home, and will keep it close. SA smokes at home, not worried to much at -4.5.

As for NHL, don't follow my plays in those threads, honestly i post reverse picks because I hate everyone there for being dick.heads to me. But if you want winners tomm:

PIT over TOR, Tor blew a 4-1 lead, Lost 5-4, Pits super charged, and Leafs will be too messed up and upset to focus and bounce back, youngest team in nhl does not have control over mindset, take pits to win in REGULATION +130.

Also Buffalo at home is +130 vs NYR. Both played last night, but Buff ready to turn it around. Team played well and beat MTL 3-1, while NYR lost to NJ, giving up a goal last min and losing. They will start to slip.

These are 2 excellent plays. GL

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

just be careful. Bogut played in that game earlier vs miami and he was very instrumental as a force inside with a bunch of blocked shots, rebounds, and shot over 50%. I don't think he'll be in tomorrow night.

when miami plays a team without a big and strong inside presence it makes it easier on them. And although the heat really don't give a shit about regular season basketball, they don't like losing to a mediocre team twice in such a short period of time either, showing them up twice. They could blow them out by 25 if they're in a pissed off mood. Nothing would surprise me in this game

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Miami or bust.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    just be careful. Bogut played in that game earlier vs miami and he was very instrumental as a force inside with a bunch of blocked shots, rebounds, and shot over 50%. I don't think he'll be in tomorrow night.

when miami plays a team without a big and strong inside presence it makes it easier on them. And although the heat really don't give a shit about regular season basketball, they don't like losing to a mediocre team twice in such a short period of time either, showing them up twice. They could blow them out by 25 if they're in a pissed off mood. Nothing would surprise me in this game
    I do agree with this. Miami's main weakness is they are small upfront and can't bang with the big boys. But I still have trouble betting on Miami on the road as favs of 7 or more. Any arena that Miami goes into will be a sold out arena with screaming fans pulling for their home team. Typically the game means a lot more to the inferior team (in this case the Bucks) than it does to the Heat.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same Bucks team beat the Lakers a few days ago. Thoughts on that?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Lakers are trash. Not comparable team with Heat.

PR9

crappy bobcats almost beat miami

miami responded by blowing them out by 39 in the next matchup

hawks beat miami in miami

miami goes on the road into atlanta without wade and lebron, with only bench players and Bosh, and they handed it to the hawks when everyone and their brother bet on ATL.

i don't think miami is going to waltz into milwaukee on a days rest to go sightseeeing and relax to get shown up by a shorthanded mediocre team twice in as many weeks

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    if i am viewing this with no insight i love bucks and hate san antonio.

it seems sa are the play so far

(fade bucks)
    I remember Miami playing the Bucks in Milwaukee last season and the Bucks forced the game into OT. However, Miami still covered as the Bucks couldn't get a basket. I had the Heat back then. I think I'll feel better with the Bucks this time, especially seeing how well they are playing at home.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

crappy bobcats almost beat miami

miami responded by blowing them out by 39 in the next matchup

hawks beat miami in miami

miami goes on the road into atlanta without wade and lebron, with only bench players and Bosh, and they handed it to the hawks when everyone and their brother bet on ATL.

i don't think miami is going to waltz into milwaukee on a days rest to go sightseeeing and relax to get shown up by a shorthanded mediocre team twice in as many weeks
    wade, lebron, and a few other players were "sightseeing and relaxing" at the marquette game last night

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Lakers are trash. Not comparable team with Heat.
    yet heat only give 1 more point

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The only team that Miami has lossed to twice in the reg season over the last two is the Bucks....Wade didnt play in either matchup, no BOGUT, this has blowout Miami written all over it. BOL I am taking the heat, they will win by 10+

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wade, lebron, and a few other players were "sightseeing and relaxing" at the marquette game last night
    LMAO, this means nothing. But i still like the Bucks pick.

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

yeah i like the Bucks todays as well

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks n rockets for me. Could be a blowout for Miami but bucks are playing very decent and 7 points at home is too good to pass up

mlesnet
    mlesnet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

Spurs ML

PR9

as i've stated 100 times, when you feel the heat in the right spots, better play is usually going small 1st half and playing it from there. If they do take this game seriously tonight, in all likelihood it should show in the 1st H (which has been their MO in certain games and spots such as this)

NHL Pro Capper

Yeah! Finally figuring out NBA.
    Most important things:
    1. Home dogs with points
    2. If a game is rigged (meaning NBA refs, not NBA league/brass) then home team will have advantage, watching end of spurs game was funny
    3. Black players quit early and don't play to final buzzer

PR9

as i've stated 100 times, when you feel the heat in the right spots, better play is usually going small 1st half and playing it from there. If they do take this game seriously tonight, in all likelihood it should show in the 1st H (which has been their MO in certain games and spots such as this)

with that said, i am not making a full game play, I'm only making a small 1st half play and will see what to do at halftime, if anything at all. If the Heat look at this game as revenge, more often than not it shows in itself in the 1st half.