SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Who's buying this LAC +2 bullshit?

So this is the one game kinda driving me nuts today.... I'm pretty sure Im gonna side with the public and ignore the line on this one... I don't care what this bullshit line does. It's OKC or nothing and I have a feeling Im gonna go big.

OKC is 3-0 ATS when playing with 2 days of rest

Clips played a hard fought game last night and had to travel away from the elevation that is Denver. Gonna be hard finding some legs against the best team in the West tonight... atleast I hope

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I agree...as hard as it is to take heavy public favs, I do like OKC here. Clippers have been solid at home but I think +2 is giving them a little too much respect. I was really expecting +4.5 or more.

You can argue that if OKC can drop a game on the road to Washington, then they sure as hell can get beat by the Clippers. Even then, I don't think they'll take this game lightly, wanting to make a statement to one of the best teams in their conference - and if they do, they should beat the clips.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Depends if the refs are going to keep favoring the Clippers.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Clipps seem to get up for the big teams at home. They've beaten the Heat, Blazers, Mavs, and Lakers on their home court. I like the Clips here.

Rockets2200
    Rockets2200's Avatar Become A Pro!

these type of lines i dont like...usually lay off and dont bet

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

the big 50 bucks on OKC -2 (-101)

lost all my bravado and my nuts have shrunk.... I fear this line and only a drunk man wouldn't....