Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday's plays from BLAZE

Indy ML (-140)
    Bulls -11
    GS +5
    NO +4
    ATL -3.5 (1H)

Like always....all plays are 2* unless you see a 3+ etc.

Taking Indy even though they've beaten the Celts and they have revenge. Alot of energy spent last night coming back and Pierce and KG played big minutes and Indy is a deep team. Bulls should handle the Bucks. GS at home have played well against good teams....They've had a hard time closing them out however and alot of that was without Curry. Im thinking the crowd will be electric tonight. ATL has played well and i think it continues here...
    Last edited by B1AZE; 01-27-12 at 05:52 PM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

great value on indi ML, i'm getting it at -160.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

I just dont trust the points there. I know most would think then you shouldn't bet it but im expecting a defensive game and i'd feel safer with the ML.

Might add Minny too. I like backing them at home when they're underdogs. Half way tempted to play Portland too since they're on big revenge but will wait to see if the line holds or goes up a notch. If it does....im buying.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Kind of like washington.....would like to see the line drop 1/2 before game time. Also like the over in Minny/SAS but i've been ASS on totals so i shouldn't be playing them. I've lost my last 6 totals lol....

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm going to stay away from the WASH/HOU game. Kevin Matin's status is up in the air, and I'd like to see what the Wiz can do on the road in the post-Flip Saunders era. I'd have to expect that the Rockets will be ready after their disappointing loss to Milwaukee the other night.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm going to stay away from the WASH/HOU game. Kevin Matin's status is up in the air, and I'd like to see what the Wiz can do on the road in the post-Flip Saunders era. I'd have to expect that the Rockets will be ready after their disappointing loss to Milwaukee the other night.
    Probably smart.....Greek holding on 9 though while everyone else is on 9.5. Would like to see Pinny drop to 9. But higher juice on Houston right now at -106. If that drops down to 9 then Washington is probably a decent play.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

I'll bite, i added NO....they suck but they're at home.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Rondo, Allen and Ryan Anderson all out tonight.