crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Knicks - 2 @ Cavs

The Knicks starters around 30 minutes tonight and managed to put up 118 points on the board, which of only one came from Carmelo Anthony on a technical free throw. These two games are chicken soup for this Knicks team and their egos. Chandler is a defensive presence that will stop Cleveland from plays that Bosh got manhandled on tonight. This Cleveland team has been surprising with a decent start for the expectations, but tough spot here I believe and they have been turning the ball over at a crazy rate. I just do not see the Knicks losing this game and that is the first thing I look at, the spread of - 1.5 has already jumped to - 2.5 . I got in on - 2 for 1.5 units.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I have no idea why this line is only -2...I was easily expecting -5.5 or more and was gonna bet it, but now im actually hesitating =/

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

went huge at it for -1.5 .. already at 2 now

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

cavs have been absolutely horrible in b2b games this season:

lost by 15 vs Toronto

lost by 10 at home to GS last week

lost to lakers by 5 (but the score wasn't indicative of the game as they were down big)

lost to Atlanta by 27

crzbrave

I like the fact that they are on the road away from MSG, the game tonight vs a depleted Bobcats is just the appetizer, tomorrow night is the main course. This game will not be an easy win, the line says that but I think Knicks put this one away with a solid effort for 4 quarters.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

agreed

crzbrave

Going to watch the Cavs/Heat replay on NBATV in 20 minutes to really look at their play, I watched the game earlier and they are sloppy with the ball. If the Knicks can create 15-20 turnovers with their defense which Cleveland have been giving up.. I really like it.

crzbrave

My only side play, I am trying to focus on under plays and under first halves because they have been hitting at a nice rate. Side plays can be tricky sometimes, but I couldn't pass up on this one.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

just got knicks at -1.5 and bought a half point to bring it to -1. (sbgglobal still has knicks -1.5 as its a slow moving book)

I will middle it some if the line keeps moving

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

i guess the line is low because they might expect Melo to pull out? He played 30 minutes scored 1 point and struggled.

crzbrave

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    i guess the line is low because they might expect Melo to pull out? He played 30 minutes scored 1 point and struggled.

Yes, but it doesn't matter as long as he doesn't go 3-20 shooting.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

CRzbrave,

The analysis looks pretty sound; I may end up on the Knicks myself. Good luck on the play.